A Totally Useless Addition to Warzone

Title says it all. This is something so stupidly useless but I needed to make a topic about it to get it out of my head.

Make it so that when one team reaches 800 points in normal Warzone or when Blue Team reaches Red’s Home Base in Assault, the Trials plays.

That’s it. This totally useless addition that I want to see added just for the dramatic affect.

That would be interesting.

Although audio feedback is important during multiplayer, and having a music track (especially a “strong” one like the Trials) playing in the background can make things a little bit confusing.

But I agree that having in-game situations triggering some music tracks would be fun (other than the intro and outro of every match).

Imagine having a theme for warzone bosses too, for example.

Tracks would need to have more of an ambient nature, otherwise they would be too distracting for gameplay, as I said earlier.

I disagree! It would be 100% useful.

Better than listening to Palmer

H4 had music queue up when the match was about to end. I think it worked really well. It let you know that hey you’re about to win, or hey you need to pick it up.

Remember the “You suck!” from the Halo Reach beta invasion when you get shut down? I’d like to hear that. At least that’s kinda funny, as opposed to “we can still take the enemy core!” which usually sounds sarcastic given the circumstances.

> 2533274807651298;4:
> Better than listening to Palmer

it’s captain hestro. His phaeton is a major threat!

it’s 343! They’re wasting Jennfier Hale by using dialogues that never change.

> 2533274831961512;7:
> > 2533274807651298;4:
> > Better than listening to Palmer
>
>
> it’s captain hestro. His phaeton is a major threat!
>
> it’s 343! They’re wasting Jennfier Hale by using dialogues that never change.

“Enemy nearing victory. We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy team’s core.”

We’ll get right on that, Palmer. Just as soon as we get the five reds out of East armory and destroy the two banshees hovering above it with backup from two ghost ultras, an ONI Warthog, and a Mantis on the ground surrounding the armory.

> 2533274883849234;8:
> > 2533274831961512;7:
> > > 2533274807651298;4:
> > > Better than listening to Palmer
> >
> >
> > it’s captain hestro. His phaeton is a major threat!
> >
> > it’s 343! They’re wasting Jennfier Hale by using dialogues that never change.
>
>
> “Enemy nearing victory. We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy team’s core.”
>
> We’ll get right on that, Palmer. Just as soon as we get the five reds out of East armory and destroy the two banshees hovering above it with backup from two ghost ultras, an ONI Warthog, and a Mantis on the ground surrounding the armory.

… and minus the four quitters…

> 2533274875982754;9:
> > 2533274883849234;8:
> > > 2533274831961512;7:
> > > > 2533274807651298;4:
> > > > Better than listening to Palmer
> > >
> > >
> > > it’s captain hestro. His phaeton is a major threat!
> > >
> > > it’s 343! They’re wasting Jennfier Hale by using dialogues that never change.
> >
> >
> > “Enemy nearing victory. We’re not out of this yet, we can still destroy the enemy team’s core.”
> >
> > We’ll get right on that, Palmer. Just as soon as we get the five reds out of East armory and destroy the two banshees hovering above it with backup from two ghost ultras, an ONI Warthog, and a Mantis on the ground surrounding the armory.
>
>
> … and minus the four quitters…

And questionable servers

> 2533274823519895;6:
> Remember the “You suck!” from the Halo Reach beta invasion when you get shut down? I’d like to hear that. At least that’s kinda funny, as opposed to “we can still take the enemy core!” which usually sounds sarcastic given the circumstances.

The other team is running the kill feed as your team tries to camp the core but keep getting spawn killed Palmer: “We’re not out of this ye-” Me: “SHUT UP YOU STUPID -Yoink-!”