A time of remembrance

I miss this game. The wonder, the amazement of it all, the first time at a LAN party, the cat calling from room to room, as much as a mic and XBL help, these moments will never truly be recaptured. These were some of my fondest gaming memories. Any one else have any to share?

> I miss this game. The wonder, the amazement of it all, the first time at a LAN party, the cat calling from room to room, as much as a mic and XBL help, these moments will never truly be recaptured. These were some of my fondest gaming memories. Any one else have any to share?

Screen watching, grenade radar pings, pulling TV plugs to win the game, I swear it was some of the best times I have ever had playing video games =) good stuff and welcome to Waypoint.

its what really brought the gamer back out of me, it was more than just gaming, it was proof that we all actually had social skills as well as gaming prowess, at times it was the most fun in the world, 16 people held up in one house playing non stop for 36 hours. i miss every single bursted occular vessel, ahh the days of yore