A thread for Everyone

Hey all you Halo fans out there!
I vote we take a break from our daily routine of flame, hate and -Yoink!-, and just enjoy a nice step back to chat about Halo 4, our favorite Halo memories, and whatever else regarding Halo (just keep it clean and generally pleasant).

So come on casuals, competitive and MLG’s. Just make sure to play nice.

Good luck, flamers are already inbound.

But still i’ll give you props for the attempt.

I think the random letter threads are doing this quite nicely.

I concur…with ninja, we halo fans should unite! holds up fist with special ring

> Good luck, flamers are already inbound.
>
>
> But still i’ll give you props for the attempt.

Hahaha hey thanks. It’s appreciated :slight_smile:

> I think the random letter threads are doing this quite nicely.

Indeed they were. Makes me sad they got locked.

> I concur…with ninja, we halo fans should unite! holds up fist with special ring

What does this mighty ring do exactly? :open_mouth:

op just a great idea my fav halo memory was glitching campaign like crazy in h3 and reach

> > I concur…with ninja, we halo fans should unite! holds up fist with special ring
>
> What does this mighty ring do exactly? :open_mouth:

Well…ummmm, im not quite too sure actually stares at it I havnt had enough Halo fans unite to figure out, a lot of them have been running around complaining :’(

> > I concur…with ninja, we halo fans should unite! holds up fist with special ring
>
> What does this mighty ring do exactly? :open_mouth:

With any luck… It’s installation 04C designed to wipe the complainers off the forums.

> op just a great idea my fav halo memory was glitching campaign like crazy in h3 and reach

Bahaha oh man I know what you mean! My bro and I once went to the furthest reaches of tip of the spear. Was a great and hilarious journey. Did the same thing on the final level of Halo 3 with my elite buddies.

> > > I concur…with ninja, we halo fans should unite! holds up fist with special ring
> >
> > What does this mighty ring do exactly? :open_mouth:
>
> Well…ummmm, im not quite too sure actually stares at it I havnt had enough Halo fans unite to figure out, a lot of them have been running around complaining :’(

Me if we get enough people on here we will find out. My bets on it spreading a blast of concentrated awesome throughout the universe.

> > > I concur…with ninja, we halo fans should unite! holds up fist with special ring
> >
> > What does this mighty ring do exactly? :open_mouth:
>
> With any luck… It’s installation 04C designed to wipe the complainers off the forums.

Lmao dude that made my day… or my night? shrugs

> > > > I concur…with ninja, we halo fans should unite! holds up fist with special ring
> > >
> > > What does this mighty ring do exactly? :open_mouth:
> >
> > With any luck… It’s installation 04C designed to wipe the complainers off the forums.
>
> Lmao dude that made my day… or my night? shrugs

Maybe it made your… year? xD

yay, lets stop raging about a game we don’t know about… but how about those graphics so far? anyone like the new style?

I think it will make cinematic moments very cool, like in halo 2 when MC destroyed the covenant cruiser or in the end of halo 3. I believe that the graphics will vastly enhance the campaign experience.

Okay, well discussing Halo 4, I believe that some of the factors they have added (both visually and for game mechanics) is rather depressing (for lack of a better word).

For example, I dislike how the Elites look. My favorite Elites were definitely the Reach and Halo: CE ones. They were tall, enormous, muscular, hulking, macabre, and all the like.

I didn’t like the Halo 2 Elites for example. Not only were they a bit shorter, they fought with their backs slouched, something that seems to be returning in 4, analyzing these pictures.

I also don’t like how the boots are bigger than the Elite’s face, and by bigger, I mean almost double the size. I don’t like the giant tanks that they have behind their backs, if this is a special Elite, then no problem, but if it’s your run-in-the-mill Elite, then I’m not really digging it. The arms also look considerably more frail and thinner than their counterparts. I actually do not mind the new skin details, but the face is probably what bothers me the most. I despise how the top part of the mouth cover’s the Elite’s eyes, and how the teeth don’t look aligned to how they are in the other Halos.

As for gameplay, I can dig Spartan Ops. It’s a new addition, and even though I’ll miss Firefight, if the change the name, I can see Spartan Ops being very exciting. If Forerunner vision does what it says on the GI article, then I will get very far away from it, VERY FAR, as far as the eye can see far, even farther than that. I’ll try it out in Custom Games and that’s about it.

I particularly don’t like the whole choose your loadout and customize your weapon, secondary, armor ability, and a blocked out area. I also heard something about weapon attachments. Lets be honest here, doesn’t this type of Gameplay sound like it’s being used by current shooters?

I don’t mean to Troll, I’m being serious. Battlefield, Homefront, Call of Duty, Halo: Reach, and other titles already have this type of system, didn’t they say they were rooting for something new for this trilogy?

I don’t want to make this too long, sorry if I already have :stuck_out_tongue:

Some halo memories i love and cherish.

Halo 2:

GLITCHES… Superbounces, bxr, bxb, double / quad shot, and everything inbetween. I spent a LARGE amount of time every day prefecting bounces and such. So much fun

Playing against the ogre brothers and getting whooped. Making walshy quit out of a game of Doubles.

Halo 3:

Betrayal glitch (kicking annoying teamates with a glitch on a few levels)

Boosting 50’s on daily basis (bring on the hate)

Playing doubles relentlessly.

Playing only with pistols into the 40’s

Above all else, Ninja’n Nothing every felt better than cleaning up a chaser with an embarrassing ninja.

> yay, lets stop raging about a game we don’t know about… but how about those graphics so far? anyone like the new style?
>
> I think it will make cinematic moments very cool, like in halo 2 when MC destroyed the covenant cruiser or in the end of halo 3. I believe that the graphics will vastly enhance the campaign experience.

I for one am impressed they were able to get so much more out of the 360. I thought it had reached its limit with Reach (no pun intended).

> > yay, lets stop raging about a game we don’t know about… but how about those graphics so far? anyone like the new style?
> >
> > I think it will make cinematic moments very cool, like in halo 2 when MC destroyed the covenant cruiser or in the end of halo 3. I believe that the graphics will vastly enhance the campaign experience.
>
> I for one am impressed they were able to get so much more out of the 360. I thought it had reached its limit with Reach (no pun intended).

Halo 4 is foreshadowing… Many red rings!

I got a Hammer Spree in Squad DLC today, finally died when I tried to hammer the Wraith like an idiot. (instead of boarding it.)

That was my contribution.