A thought about the Limited edition

When the Limited edition was announced people were wondering if a Legendary edition would come out. Then 343i said that they only made one edition so people wouldn’t have to make a choice. So why couldn’t they just name the Limited edition the Legendary edition?

It would most likely lead to confusion, especially since most games with more than one edition have the regular, a limited/collector’s edition and THEN something with a different name.

> When the Limited edition was announced people were wondering if a Legendary edition would come out. Then 343i said that they only made one edition so people wouldn’t have to make a choice. So why couldn’t they just name the Limited edition the Legendary edition?

well if 343 had released a legendar edition it would be really limited like they did with the limited edition.

though here is something weird. when I go to the store I see tons of halo reach legendary editions but I rarely see a limited.

My friend, it’s just a name.

:slight_smile:

Because the limited edition is limited. The legendary edition is a misleading title, as the limited edition is actually limited, according to 343i.

Because there’s nothing “legendary” about it.

An art book and a physical copy of FUD and I’d be sold.

> Because there’s nothing “legendary” about it.
>
> An art book and a physical copy of FUD and I’d be sold.

Well then heres hoping that they will have a Legendary edition for Halo 6. Only seems right.