A thought about the campaign

So at this point we know we will be playing from locke and chiefs perspective. locke is gen II and chief is Gen I. So what if locke had all the new abilities and chief either had no AA’s or the same as he had in H4. Chief would keep the old HUD, while lockes would be newer. Halfway through the campaign or sometime he gets a gen II suit that looks similar to the MK VI or MK VII. Tell me what you think

I think that Chief’s suit would have gotten upgraded before he went AWOL.

It would be an interesting game feature

That would be cool but considering how in H4 campaign chief’s and Spartan IV’s HUD were exactly the same it will be the same case for H5. Plus as mentioned above his suit probably got upgraded considering the ending of H4 showed that his armor was being taken off

I think that it would be cool and interesting to play as the “old” and the “new”. Having different HUDs in Halo 2 was interesting and creative.

But his armor is damaged in the e3 teaser. as well as their is a possibility that the game will follow the comics and his visor will get heavily damaged. So it could be a reason to upgrade. as well as if chief uses older weapons like the Spnkr rocket launcher and locke uses the new design

Or they should explain at the start of the game that MC’s armor has been updated to be on par with gen II

I am really not digging the double prospective honestly…
But that differentiation would be nice

Especially if the chief is presented as more physically adept of course as he should be.

BRUTES! BRUTES! BRUTES!

They could have a system where you unlock certain Spartan Abilities as the game progresses. I don’t know how it would fit into the story, but it would be pretty cool.

> 2533275007850566;4:
> That would be cool but considering how in H4 campaign chief’s and Spartan IV’s HUD were exactly the same it will be the same case for H5. Plus as mentioned above his suit probably got upgraded considering the ending of H4 showed that his armor was being taken off

HUDs are always the same for all Spartans. That’s how it works. I remember reading it somewhere.

Chief didn’t learn to dual wield and board vehicles in Halo 2 thanks to obtaining Mark VI.

There’s no lore saying he can’t use the new abilities with gen I armor. All the new abilities are either basic movements (slide, sprint, clamber) or rely on thrusters. Gen l armor has thrusters, and Chief has been able to use them whenever he wants. Look at ending cutscene for Shutdown in Halo 4.