A theater Mode?

Will Anniversary have a campaign theater mode? I think that would be an amazing feature! And a much needed one! :slight_smile:
Thoughts?

I agree with you completely, but it’s not happening, unfortunately. It would have made this project millions of times more awesome, though!

I can’t think off the top of my head if I have seen it in the menu or even seen the CEA menu at all for the mutiplayer maps I would say yes with 100% positivity. However seeing as Halo CEA Campaign is running on the original engine with the graphics layer onto I don’t know if the feature will be there.

Sorry.

Well I hope they surprise us with it! haha I mean how hard can it be to add! haha :smiley: I mean they are several months from launch, I think they could add it. :slight_smile:

> I agree with you completely, but it’s not happening, unfortunately. It would have made this project millions of times more awesome, though!

If they could add a new graphics engine to the game, I’m sure it’s possible they could create a theater mode? :slight_smile:

> > I agree with you completely, but it’s not happening, unfortunately. It would have made this project millions of times more awesome, though!
>
>
> If they could add a new graphics engine to the game, I’m sure it’s possible they could create a theater mode? :slight_smile:

I don’t think it’s a matter of could or couldn’t, because, given time and resources, they could. However, they’ve already confirmed they’re not.