A thank you to 343 from the old folks

A personal thank you and shout out to 343 for the huge news today. A lot of you know me here as a regular of these forums,added me as friend through an friend or gotten my GT through Halo Reddit or other Halo media sites etc. Thank you Ske7ch for continuing your hunt you set out earlier this year and giving us a -Yoink- answer today. Thank you 343 for holding up to your promise. Thank you Mods for dealing with me here over the years. Thank you Microsoft well maybe my wallet won’t thank you since I know I’m now sold on buying an Xbox One X next year. In honor with it being the fall and since the weather is going downhill I’ll be doing Halo CE Customs more often now then I usually do. If anyone is interested shoot me a message here or over XBL that includes anyone at 343 who wants in on this as well. In closing let’s keep this game populated into the New Year.

I usually run some customs with a few buddies as well. My girlfriend and I both play MCC fairly often. My GT is TheLegendary117, feel free to add me. I’ve been playing since CE’s release in 2001

> 2546678360738636;2:
> I usually run some customs with a few buddies as well. My girlfriend and I both play MCC fairly often. My GT is TheLegendary117, feel free to add me. I’ve been playing since CE’s release in 2001

Same here. I will add you later on.

> 2710872097142413;1:
> A personal thank you and shout out to 343 for the huge news today. A lot of you know me here as a regular of these forums,added me as friend through an friend or gotten my GT through Halo Reddit or other Halo media sites etc. Thank you Ske7ch for continuing your hunt you set out earlier this year and giving us a -Yoink- answer today. Thank you 343 for holding up to your promise. Thank you Mods for dealing with me here over the years. Thank you Microsoft well maybe my wallet won’t thank you since I know I’m now sold on buying an Xbox One X next year. In honor with it being the fall and since the weather is going downhill I’ll be doing Halo CE Customs more often now then I usually do. If anyone is interested shoot me a message here or over XBL that includes anyone at 343 who wants in on this as well. In closing let’s keep this game populated into the New Year.

Isn’t the update coming out around spring? While an update and fix to mcc is nice,it’s a little too late imo

> 2533274830166194;4:
> > 2710872097142413;1:
> > A personal thank you and shout out to 343 for the huge news today. A lot of you know me here as a regular of these forums,added me as friend through an friend or gotten my GT through Halo Reddit or other Halo media sites etc. Thank you Ske7ch for continuing your hunt you set out earlier this year and giving us a -Yoink- answer today. Thank you 343 for holding up to your promise. Thank you Mods for dealing with me here over the years. Thank you Microsoft well maybe my wallet won’t thank you since I know I’m now sold on buying an Xbox One X next year. In honor with it being the fall and since the weather is going downhill I’ll be doing Halo CE Customs more often now then I usually do. If anyone is interested shoot me a message here or over XBL that includes anyone at 343 who wants in on this as well. In closing let’s keep this game populated into the New Year.
>
> Isn’t the update coming out around spring? While an update and fix to mcc is nice,it’s a little too late imo

Yes around Spring of next year is when updates will start coming out. I actually think it isn’t to late. Look at the forums here for a start they haven’t been this active in a while for the MCC. A couple of other things I noticed were a flood of friends getting on the MCC last night after the news or messages over XBL. I haven’t seen this much excitement from my XBL buddies in years and all 700 of them are Halo MCC players pretty much. At work today I overheard many coworkers mention the MCC news and I’ve never heard of them mention the MCC since 2014 and a lot of them will buy an Xbox One X as well to play it in 4K and finally fixed and the company I work for as 1500 people. I think this will be huge for Microsoft and 343 next year.

> 2710872097142413;5:
> > 2533274830166194;4:
> > > 2710872097142413;1:
> > > A personal thank you and shout out to 343 for the huge news today. A lot of you know me here as a regular of these forums,added me as friend through an friend or gotten my GT through Halo Reddit or other Halo media sites etc. Thank you Ske7ch for continuing your hunt you set out earlier this year and giving us a -Yoink- answer today. Thank you 343 for holding up to your promise. Thank you Mods for dealing with me here over the years. Thank you Microsoft well maybe my wallet won’t thank you since I know I’m now sold on buying an Xbox One X next year. In honor with it being the fall and since the weather is going downhill I’ll be doing Halo CE Customs more often now then I usually do. If anyone is interested shoot me a message here or over XBL that includes anyone at 343 who wants in on this as well. In closing let’s keep this game populated into the New Year.
> >
> > Isn’t the update coming out around spring? While an update and fix to mcc is nice,it’s a little too late imo
>
> Yes around Spring of next year is when updates will start coming out. I actually think it isn’t to late. Look at the forums here for a start they haven’t been this active in a while for the MCC. A couple of other things I noticed were a flood of friends getting on the MCC last night after the news or messages over XBL. I haven’t seen this much excitement from my XBL buddies in years and all 700 of them are Halo MCC players pretty much. At work today I overheard many coworkers mention the MCC news and I’ve never heard of them mention the MCC since 2014 and a lot of them will buy an Xbox One X as well to play it in 4K and finally fixed and the company I work for as 1500 people. I think this will be huge for Microsoft and 343 next year.

I saw that it will get enhancements but where did you see them say it will be 4k?

> 2710872097142413;5:
> > 2533274830166194;4:
> > > 2710872097142413;1:
> > > A personal thank you and shout out to 343 for the huge news today. A lot of you know me here as a regular of these forums,added me as friend through an friend or gotten my GT through Halo Reddit or other Halo media sites etc. Thank you Ske7ch for continuing your hunt you set out earlier this year and giving us a -Yoink- answer today. Thank you 343 for holding up to your promise. Thank you Mods for dealing with me here over the years. Thank you Microsoft well maybe my wallet won’t thank you since I know I’m now sold on buying an Xbox One X next year. In honor with it being the fall and since the weather is going downhill I’ll be doing Halo CE Customs more often now then I usually do. If anyone is interested shoot me a message here or over XBL that includes anyone at 343 who wants in on this as well. In closing let’s keep this game populated into the New Year.
> >
> > Isn’t the update coming out around spring? While an update and fix to mcc is nice,it’s a little too late imo
>
> Yes around Spring of next year is when updates will start coming out. I actually think it isn’t to late. Look at the forums here for a start they haven’t been this active in a while for the MCC. A couple of other things I noticed were a flood of friends getting on the MCC last night after the news or messages over XBL. I haven’t seen this much excitement from my XBL buddies in years and all 700 of them are Halo MCC players pretty much. At work today I overheard many coworkers mention the MCC news and I’ve never heard of them mention the MCC since 2014 and a lot of them will buy an Xbox One X as well to play it in 4K and finally fixed and the company I work for as 1500 people. I think this will be huge for Microsoft and 343 next year.

My only problem with this fix is that it took so long to finally happen

> 2533274793248262;6:
> > 2710872097142413;5:
> > > 2533274830166194;4:
> > > > 2710872097142413;1:
> > > > A personal thank you and shout out to 343 for the huge news today. A lot of you know me here as a regular of these forums,added me as friend through an friend or gotten my GT through Halo Reddit or other Halo media sites etc. Thank you Ske7ch for continuing your hunt you set out earlier this year and giving us a -Yoink- answer today. Thank you 343 for holding up to your promise. Thank you Mods for dealing with me here over the years. Thank you Microsoft well maybe my wallet won’t thank you since I know I’m now sold on buying an Xbox One X next year. In honor with it being the fall and since the weather is going downhill I’ll be doing Halo CE Customs more often now then I usually do. If anyone is interested shoot me a message here or over XBL that includes anyone at 343 who wants in on this as well. In closing let’s keep this game populated into the New Year.
> > >
> > > Isn’t the update coming out around spring? While an update and fix to mcc is nice,it’s a little too late imo
> >
> > Yes around Spring of next year is when updates will start coming out. I actually think it isn’t to late. Look at the forums here for a start they haven’t been this active in a while for the MCC. A couple of other things I noticed were a flood of friends getting on the MCC last night after the news or messages over XBL. I haven’t seen this much excitement from my XBL buddies in years and all 700 of them are Halo MCC players pretty much. At work today I overheard many coworkers mention the MCC news and I’ve never heard of them mention the MCC since 2014 and a lot of them will buy an Xbox One X as well to play it in 4K and finally fixed and the company I work for as 1500 people. I think this will be huge for Microsoft and 343 next year.
>
> I saw that it will get enhancements but where did you see them say it will be 4k?

The MCC like Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 will get a 4K patch next Spring. So if you own an Xbox One X and either a 4K TV or Monitor you’ll be able to play the MCC in 4K.

> 2533274830166194;7:
> > 2710872097142413;5:
> > > > A personal thank you and shout out to 343 for the huge news today. A lot of you know me here as a regular of these forums,added me as friend through an friend or gotten my GT through Halo Reddit or other Halo media sites etc. Thank you Ske7ch for continuing your hunt you set out earlier this year and giving us a -Yoink- answer today. Thank you 343 for holding up to your promise. Thank you Mods for dealing with me here over the years. Thank you Microsoft well maybe my wallet won’t thank you since I know I’m now sold on buying an Xbox One X next year. In honor with it being the fall and since the weather is going downhill I’ll be doing Halo CE Customs more often now then I usually do. If anyone is interested shoot me a message here or over XBL that includes anyone at 343 who wants in on this as well. In closing let’s keep this game populated into the New Year.
> > >
> > > Isn’t the update coming out around spring? While an update and fix to mcc is nice,it’s a little too late imo
> >
> > Yes around Spring of next year is when updates will start coming out. I actually think it isn’t to late. Look at the forums here for a start they haven’t been this active in a while for the MCC. A couple of other things I noticed were a flood of friends getting on the MCC last night after the news or messages over XBL. I haven’t seen this much excitement from my XBL buddies in years and all 700 of them are Halo MCC players pretty much. At work today I overheard many coworkers mention the MCC news and I’ve never heard of them mention the MCC since 2014 and a lot of them will buy an Xbox One X as well to play it in 4K and finally fixed and the company I work for as 1500 people. I think this will be huge for Microsoft and 343 next year.
>
> My only problem with this fix is that it took so long to finally happen

I agree but I’m thankful there coming back to the MCC I can wait 6 more months since it’s already been almost 3 years since the MCC launched.

> 2533274830166194;7:
> > 2710872097142413;5:
> > >
> >
>
> My only problem with this fix is that it took so long to finally happen

I share the same mindset. I’d even add that I want to see it actually fixed before I give any approval, what’s to say 343 doesn’t once again squander this? They’ve done it various times that I refuse to get excited over it. Why do people leave themselves open for disappointment?

its simple, show me a fixed mcc and THEN I’ll show something, till then “meh”.