A (team slayer) and (Slayer) for a season

What I think would be very interesting to see just for (one season) 2 type’s of rank slayer playlist…

(Slayer)
completely dedicated to solo players can’t have a team ur completely team up with random people

Then

(Team Slayer)
Full team required for the competitive groups

Just a thought that cross my mind… be cool to hear from 343 and they’re thoughts …

Might help if you discussed what you thought the benefits of this idea would be aside from being ‘interesting’ not that ‘interesting’ doesn’t provide a degree of value in and of itself.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> Might help if you discussed what you thought the benefits of this idea would be aside from being ‘interesting’ not that ‘interesting’ doesn’t provide a degree of value in and of itself.

Well the peeps that are high platinum that like to team up with lower ranks like low silver and gold. …to get them easy kills to rank up … just think it would even the playing field . I have come across more matches like that then I do good even ones… I have noticed when I’m in a match like that people seem to quit more out of frustration… as I have too unfortunately just because when you see ur totally out skilled … but if you stay to end of match 7 out of 10 its a high platinum on the other team with all the kills… with a 50 to 30 or lower loss…
Just to see if it was a full team I played against
I tested this theory by a simple trick… after match was over I would joined the winning team and 9 out of 10 I would make a 5th player…

Again just my thought of something that may help or may make thing worse. … I don’t know … I’m just a peanut talking to the elephant

Then you split the population and matchmaking gets worse.
No thanks

> 2535409462674119;1:
> What I think would be very interesting to see just for (one season) 2 type’s of rank slayer playlist…
>
> **(Slayer)**completely dedicated to solo players can’t have a team ur completely team up with random people
>
> Then
>
> **(Team Slayer)**Full team required for the competitive groupsJust a thought that cross my mind… be cool to hear from 343 and they’re thoughts …

I mean, I guess that’s why there’s unranked Team Slayer and Arena Team Slayer.

> 2546678360738636;5:
> > 2535409462674119;1:
> > What I think would be very interesting to see just for (one season) 2 type’s of rank slayer playlist…
> >
> > **(Slayer)**completely dedicated to solo players can’t have a team ur completely team up with random people
> >
> > Then
> >
> > **(Team Slayer)**Full team required for the competitive groupsJust a thought that cross my mind… be cool to hear from 343 and they’re thoughts …
>
> I mean, I guess that’s why there’s unranked Team Slayer and Arena Team Slayer.

true …but the skill gap in social is to great

> 2535409462674119;6:
> > 2546678360738636;5:
> > > 2535409462674119;1:
> > > What I think would be very interesting to see just for (one season) 2 type’s of rank slayer playlist…
> > >
> > > **(Slayer)**completely dedicated to solo players can’t have a team ur completely team up with random people
> > >
> > > Then
> > >
> > > **(Team Slayer)**Full team required for the competitive groupsJust a thought that cross my mind… be cool to hear from 343 and they’re thoughts …
> >
> > I mean, I guess that’s why there’s unranked Team Slayer and Arena Team Slayer.
>
> true …but the skill gap in social is to great

There’s always going to be a skill gap. Nothing can be done about that without alienating sections of the population

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535450479150563;4:
> Then you split the population and matchmaking gets worse.
> No thanks

LOL… it would for you because i just looked and you are a Platinum … and i know not one platinum player will agree to this

> 2546678360738636;7:
> > 2535409462674119;6:
> > > 2546678360738636;5:
> > > > 2535409462674119;1:
> > > > What I think would be very interesting to see just for (one season) 2 type’s of rank slayer playlist…
> > > >
> > > > **(Slayer)**completely dedicated to solo players can’t have a team ur completely team up with random people
> > > >
> > > > Then
> > > >
> > > > **(Team Slayer)**Full team required for the competitive groupsJust a thought that cross my mind… be cool to hear from 343 and they’re thoughts …
> > >
> > > I mean, I guess that’s why there’s unranked Team Slayer and Arena Team Slayer.
> >
> > true …but the skill gap in social is to great
>
> There’s always going to be a skill gap. Nothing can be done about that without alienating sections of the population

true like i said just a thought …

> 2535409462674119;9:
> > 2546678360738636;7:
> > > 2535409462674119;6:
> > > > 2546678360738636;5:
> > > > > 2535409462674119;1:
> > > > > What I think would be very interesting to see just for (one season) 2 type’s of rank slayer playlist…
> > > > >
> > > > > **(Slayer)**completely dedicated to solo players can’t have a team ur completely team up with random people
> > > > >
> > > > > Then
> > > > >
> > > > > **(Team Slayer)**Full team required for the competitive groupsJust a thought that cross my mind… be cool to hear from 343 and they’re thoughts …
> > > >
> > > > I mean, I guess that’s why there’s unranked Team Slayer and Arena Team Slayer.
> > >
> > > true …but the skill gap in social is to great
> >
> > There’s always going to be a skill gap. Nothing can be done about that without alienating sections of the population
>
> true like i said just a thought …

A thought it is :slight_smile:

So one playlist out of 8 just for solo players … i kinda like that idea … man that would mess them boosters up…love it !!! LOL!!!

The Quickplay playlist that will be arriving some time this week will be sufficient for now. We don’t need to spread out the ranked population even more. Hopefully they will combine Team Arena and HCS soon to help even more. Also if I remember from Josh’s posts they know about the request for a solo only playlist, and will possibly be implementing it in Halo 6.

By the way, you sure weren’t gone that long, eh?!

> 2533274863544717;12:
> The Quickplay playlist that will be arriving some time this week will be sufficient for now. We don’t need to spread out the ranked population even more. Hopefully they will combine Team Arena and HCS soon to help even more. Also if I remember from Josh’s posts they know about the request for a solo only playlist, and will possibly be implementing it in Halo 6.
>
> By the way, you sure weren’t gone that long, eh?!

I dont give up that easy… i do like this game … walking away for a little helps

and yes i just seen the Quickplay post …

I would like a 4v4 playlist with a max fireteam size of 1 but with a mix of game modes.