A spin off about Agent Locke

So iv herd recently that there is going to be some sort of spinoff for halo 5 similar to Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars and Halo Reach.

I wonder what if it could be a game staring Agent Locke?

what do you guys think?

Edited: some of you wanted some proof of a source, I don’t think its accurate but this is where I herd it from

Wherever you heard that there is going to be a spinoff for Halo 5 akin to Wars, ODST, and Reach, you may want to cease listening to that specific source of information… That’s pure speculation.

Also, Halo 5’s likely going to feature Locke as a playable character (similar to Halo 2). A spinoff wouldn’t be necessary for that.

The only Halo project we know about that will star Agent Locke is Halo: Nightfall which is a live-action digital series detailing his back story. There have been no announcements regarding a Halo spin-off game.

What would Agent Locke do that Chief can’t? Arby in Halo 2 had invisibility and was the first time you could ever play as the Covenant, so that was pretty monumental. From what we know, Locke doesn’t offer anything unique. In fact according to lore, he’s rather inferior to Chief. What would be the point of a spin-off that can’t just be shown in cutscenes?

I’m just saying he shouldn’t get one because from all we know, he’s just another Spartan.

> The only Halo project we know about that will star Agent Locke is Halo: Nightfall which is a live-action digital series detailing his back story. There have been no announcements regarding a Halo spin-off game.

this^^
Also who told you this or where did you read about it?

> Wherever you heard that there is going to be a spinoff for Halo 5 akin to Wars, ODST, and Reach, you may want to cease listening to that specific source of information… That’s pure speculation.
>
> Also, Halo 5’s likely going to feature Locke as a playable character (similar to Halo 2). A spinoff wouldn’t be necessary for that.

I think you are correct Andycu5.

Bonny Ross in the 2014 E3 presentation did say “play from a different perspective”.

Playing as Agent Locke, would be different perspective. I really hope we get to play as the Arbiter as well.

What about me?