A Spartan-free warzone Idea!

How about a twist for War zone? Covenant vs Prometheans!? And the REQ level system can be used to select what unit you want to play as. From level 1 being grunt or crawler up to level 9 being knight or hunter.

And yes I’m aware that some major balancing is needed, whic is why certain special abilites to spawn with (soldier teleportation and elite active camp) will cost points.

So the question is: If this was to become a thing, what issues woul occur and how to deal with such issues?

EDIT: So far I think a certain amount of different types of controllable units should be allowed on the field, such as no more than 2 hunters or knights.

I’d love this! I’ve been waiting for them to let us play as different species in like a versus firefight, but this would be better. They could even reintroduce Brutes with a game mode like this.

> 2533274820616452;2:
> I’d love this! I’ve been waiting for them to let us play as different species in like a versus firefight, but this would be better. They could even reintroduce Brutes with a game mode like this.

The Brutes were fun to fight, and I miss the gravity hammer :frowning:

> 2533274871735549;3:
> > 2533274820616452;2:
> > I’d love this! I’ve been waiting for them to let us play as different species in like a versus firefight, but this would be better. They could even reintroduce Brutes with a game mode like this.
>
>
> The Brutes were fun to fight, and I miss the gravity hammer :frowning:

Exactly, think of getting a Chieftain req :smiley:
That’d be -Yoinking!- sweet. (If anything, Tartarus’s hammer should be an actual req)

> 2533274820616452;4:
> > 2533274871735549;3:
> > > 2533274820616452;2:
> > > I’d love this! I’ve been waiting for them to let us play as different species in like a versus firefight, but this would be better. They could even reintroduce Brutes with a game mode like this.
> >
> >
> > The Brutes were fun to fight, and I miss the gravity hammer :frowning:
>
>
> Exactly, think of getting a Chieftain req :smiley:
> That’d be -Yoinking!- sweet. (If anything, Tartarus’s hammer should be an actual req)

Now I want to see Tartarus and Warden duke it out!

I want to play as a hunter!