a solution

Halo 5 has had a bumpy road so far by a bunch of people who dont want change. so, how about adding a infinity multiplayer playlist, and a classic playlist. classic playlist will have Team slayer,FFA,BTB,CTF, Team Objective and infection. it will have NO spartan abilites .i.e sprint,charge,GP,slide,stabalizers,clamber. it will have the smart link and that is the only modern thing because that is the new zoom, and they can restrict it on certain weapons and bump speed to 110% or 125% and increase jump height. INFINITY playlist will have TS,FFA,BTB,CTF,Team Objective, Infection, strongholds,Breakout - and anything still unconfirmed or not spoken about - and will have all spartan abilites and stabalizers on or off in the controller options for preference.

would this be a good solution to mkae everyone happy?

Halo has always had a lot of game types and near unrestricted customization. I have no doubt that such playlists will exist

isn’t good at all but fair enough anyway people wouldn’t accept it

> 2533274977982641;3:
> isn’t good at all but fair enough anyway people wouldn’t accept it

yeah :frowning: anything 343 does is wrong even making a team based game that is competitive with equal starts like we have been asking for

343 isn’t doing everything good but it’s doing it better than they did last time for me i like some of the new things but not everything i just hope halo 5 gets funny and not boring i liked h4 but it bores you really fast i want h5 to become maybe the best halo

Hasn’t this been suggested countless times and never worked out?

> 2533274915983628;4:
> > 2533274977982641;3:
> > isn’t good at all but fair enough anyway people wouldn’t accept it
>
>
> yeah :frowning: anything 343 does is wrong even making a team based game that is competitive with equal starts like we have been asking for

No, 343i just never listens to its fans. That’s why we still have grenade indicators, flinch, and random ordinance drops