A Solution to Jet Pack and Bumper Jumper

In the same way how we can choose to toggle crouch or hold to crouch, why don’t we have a toggle AA and hold to activate AA?

This most likely won’t be included into Reach but for future Halo games it would be a great option.

> In the same way how we can choose to toggle crouch or hold to crouch, why don’t we have a toggle AA and hold to activate AA?
>
> This most likely won’t be included into Reach but for future Halo games it would be a great option.

We already have both toggle and hold for AA’s, each are suited to what feels right to each AA.

For instance, jet pack is hold, sprint is toggled. Having the both these options for all AA’s wouldn’t necessarily feel right, be practical, or be intelligent.

My solution is don’t use bumper jumper and jetpack. I learned the default controls, seems to work well for me.

> > In the same way how we can choose to toggle crouch or hold to crouch, why don’t we have a toggle AA and hold to activate AA?
> >
> > This most likely won’t be included into Reach but for future Halo games it would be a great option.
>
> We already have both toggle and hold for AA’s, each are suited to what feels right to each AA.
>
> For instance, jet pack is hold, sprint is toggled. Having the both these options for all AA’s wouldn’t necessarily feel right, be practical, or be intelligent.

but i cant aim and jetpack at the same time :frowning:

if we can toggle jetpack, then it’d be awesome for bumper jumpers

then again i never use jetpack in multiplayer, only in campaign

> My solution is don’t use bumper jumper and jetpack. I learned the default controls, seems to work well for me.

This, along with the fact that I use bumper jumper and jet pack works fine for me.

As long as this is not on the default controls I’m fine. But why do people keep thinking that 343 would be stupid enough to bring back AA’s? Reach lost half the old Halo fan base, we need to get those guys back. Bring back the Halo3 style equipment or something new. AA’s are garbage.