A small theory about that one bullet...

During the cinematic trailer, the Pilot told Chief he had one bullet left in the sidekick. My theory is that the Pilot was probably thinking of taking his own life as quick and painless as possible. That is of course before he found Chief.

Let’s see if this ages well.

Having in count that he was alone for god knows how long after all of his squad-mates died against the banished, knowing that he was the next one, it makes a lot of sense that he would have killed himself if Chief wasnt floating around there

> 2533274949216347;1:
> During the cinematic trailer, the Pilot told Chief he had one bullet left in the sidekick. My theory is that the Pilot was probably thinking of taking his own life as quick and painless as possible. That is of course before he found Chief.
>
> Let’s see if this ages well.

> 2533274949216347;1:
> During the cinematic trailer, the Pilot told Chief he had one bullet left in the sidekick. My theory is that the Pilot was probably thinking of taking his own life as quick and painless as possible. That is of course before he found Chief.
>
> Let’s see if this ages well.

I agree,so then i assume the beginning of the game will not go exactly as shown in E3 2019 cinematic.But instead im guessing there won’t be a scene where Chief takes AR from Pelican but will instead find out there is just a Sidekick with 1 bullet available.
Also his armor will be more damaged and green compared to what we saw in 2019 and 2020 cutscenes.