A small innovative idea (nades)

I’ve been wondering how short tossing would work in Halo. Short tossing allows you to throw your nade in a much shorter range and would be more effective when nading over a small ledge or crack.
Before you had to nade bounce which adds a skillgap but the short tossing doesn’t make it obcelete because nade bouncing still gives off a further range.

What do you guys think?
It could be easily used by holding down the nade button for a short amount of time.

I dunno. The Halo grenade tossing, with all its bouncing and stuff seems good enough already. It’s not exactly adding anything new, so I wouldn’t feel the need for that in H5. Although, they did implement Clamber, so…

No offence, I really think that I wouldn’t add anything new to the table and would be one of those cluttering elements like Clamber & Sprint.

> 2533274848939889;3:
> No offence, I really think that I wouldn’t add anything new to the table and would be one of those cluttering elements like Clamber & Sprint.

I wouldn’t compare the nade tossing to clamber or sprint because it doesn’t damage gameplay that heavily. It could be compared more to dual-wield since it’s a side mechanic which can be crucial but not that very game breaking.

Throwing grenades is a major skill in halo, I think that would make things even easier for new players, so 343 has probably already read this and put it into the game. Anything to help new players, that’s the Halo 5 way!

> 2743710844422774;5:
> Throwing grenades is a major skill in halo, I think that would make things even easier for new players, so 343 has probably already read this and put it into the game. Anything to help new players, that’s the Halo 5 way!

The only thing that gets easier is that you make a shorter nade toss. Normal nades will still be viable and just like usual and as I stated nade bouncing isn’t obcelete because you can still use it in further ranges. The might make it easier to throw a nade in short ranges but it doesn’t make the standard nade tosses obcelete or useless in short ranges.