A Simple List of Improvements I'd Like to See

I understand that my points are repetitive but 343 needs to see the constant wishes of fans. I truly believe if 343 truly listens to the fans then this could become on of the best, if not THE best Halo game.

1.) Flinch out, descope in
2.) Ranked playlists please
3.) AA ONLY in unranked playlists
4.) Map DLC free, or else it splits the community and longevity of the game (Make us pay for DLC another way)
5.) Remove Sprint I plead you 343, keep it in BTB
6.) Loadouts only in unranked as well. Stop trying to be something you’re not, Halo
7.) Change infection back to Reach Infection. Not a fan of Reach, but infection was spot on.

Can’t think of much more, do you agree or disagree with my list? Why or why not?

Well AAs and load outs are confirmed gone so that’s that.

Where was this confirmed?

> 7.) Change infection back to Reach Infection. Not a fan of Reach, but infection was spot on.

Sword block and evade made Reach’s infection really goddman awful, so I’m not entirely sure I agree with you when you say it was “spot on”.

> Where was this confirmed?

I believe it was on Twitter. Check google, you’ll find something.

I don’t think we need Sprint even in Big Team. Maps should be designed to allow infantry movement without relying on faulty game mechanics. A decent base speed, mancannons, teleporters and not making the maps ridiculously big in the first place are all better solutions.

> Well AAs and load outs are confirmed gone so that’s that.

I spent 5 minutes on google and found no such conformation that loadouts are gone. It is only an assumption made by the community because they refer halo 5 as going back to it’s arena roots.

The only thing that had been actually confirmed as being removed was armor abilities.

> > Well AAs and load outs are confirmed gone so that’s that.
>
> I spent 5 minutes on google and found no such conformation that loadouts are gone. It is only an assumption made by the community because they refer halo 5 as going back to it’s arena roots.
>
> The only thing that had been actually confirmed as being removed was armor abilities.

AA’s were confirmed gone by Frankie. Loadouts are still in speculation.