A simple idea for assassinations in Halo 6

If a teammate steals your assassination, you get the kill and your teammate gets an assist.

Yay or nay?

I’d prefer that the kill be confirmed the moment that the assassination is initiated, or at least the moment the knife hits the intended target. For some reason, the game registers an assassination in two parts, one part where the shield is popped, then the player performs the finishing blow. The kill should be registered the moment the first part occurs, as its easy for people to finish them off before they can finish their targets.

> 2533274823412826;2:
> I’d prefer that the kill be confirmed the moment that the assassination is initiated, or at least the moment the knife hits the intended target. For some reason, the game registers an assassination in two parts, one part where the shield is popped, then the player performs the finishing blow. The kill should be registered the moment the first part occurs, as its easy for people to finish them off before they can finish their targets.

That seems much more complicated than my idea, but I like it.

> 2533274855477511;3:
> > 2533274823412826;2:
> > I’d prefer that the kill be confirmed the moment that the assassination is initiated, or at least the moment the knife hits the intended target. For some reason, the game registers an assassination in two parts, one part where the shield is popped, then the player performs the finishing blow. The kill should be registered the moment the first part occurs, as its easy for people to finish them off before they can finish their targets.
>
>
> That seems much more complicated than my idea, but I like it.

Well, assassinations have 3 phases to it (I said 2 before, but I never included the first part. The initiation, the animation, then the finishing blow. Most people can steal the kill easily since the last half of the animation is painfully slow, so another player could swipe your kill before you finish your attack. If you register the kill at the halfway point, then the most annoying thing is just your allies cancelling the animation.

> 2533274823412826;4:
> > 2533274855477511;3:
> > > 2533274823412826;2:
> > > I’d prefer that the kill be confirmed the moment that the assassination is initiated, or at least the moment the knife hits the intended target. For some reason, the game registers an assassination in two parts, one part where the shield is popped, then the player performs the finishing blow. The kill should be registered the moment the first part occurs, as its easy for people to finish them off before they can finish their targets.
> >
> >
> > That seems much more complicated than my idea, but I like it.
>
>
> Well, assassinations have 3 phases to it (I said 2 before, but I never included the first part. The initiation, the animation, then the finishing blow. Most people can steal the kill easily since the last half of the animation is painfully slow, so another player could swipe your kill before you finish your attack. If you register the kill at the halfway point, then the most annoying thing is just your allies cancelling the animation.

As long as it allows showstoppers lol

> 2533274823412826;2:
> I’d prefer that the kill be confirmed the moment that the assassination is initiated, or at least the moment the knife hits the intended target.

Good idea