A simple fix that can be done to stop FF AFK'ing for good!

You know you get that wod of cash just for participating in the game?

Remove it…

And replace it with a Cr reward system based purely on how many enemies you kill/assist killing.

So if you don’t kill anything you don’t get any Cr.

Fixed.

Couldn’t the same thing be said about regular MM? Just repalce the words “kill anything” with “score objectives/win games”. AFKing is fixed and the Cr system is fixed.

> AFKing

http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?memberID=10771226 how is this guy not banned then?

If not removed, at least reduce the complete game bonus and offset the performance bonus. I know they can do this. They did it for Gruntpocolypse after the game dropped.

> If not removed, at least reduce the complete game bonus and offset the performance bonus. I know they can do this. They did it for Gruntpocolypse after the game dropped.

I’m pretty sure they can do whatever they want with the xp system…Since the game came out they’ve done ^this^, stop people earning Cr for kills past silver commendations in campaign, and added Cr jackpots.

> If not removed, at least reduce the complete game bonus and offset the performance bonus. I know they can do this. They did it for Gruntpocolypse after the game dropped.

Exactly

OP I think this would have been better if posted on the active thread allready discussing AFK and its possible solutions.