A serious topic for the serious consumer.

Give your opinions here.
Love, hate, praise, rant. Tell me what you think of what you just saw.

Is that jungle supposed to be the first level? It instantly made me think of Sierra 117.

Love it.

> Is that jungle supposed to be the first level? It instantly made me think of Sierra 117.

It’s probably the second level, unless John’s escape from the Covenant pirates on the FuD is just a cutscene.

Damn…
I can’t play any games now. I want Halo 4!!!

> > Is that jungle supposed to be the first level? It instantly made me think of Sierra 117.
>
> It’s probably the second level, unless John’s escape from the Covenant pirates on the FuD is just a cutscene.

It is the second level, we have seen some screenshots of the first level on Forward unto Dawn.

Really cool! The new enemies and the showcasing of Forerunner Vision looks really cool. The BR and the Assault Rifle sounded really powerful!

New enemies looked really threatening, and looked like they can be challenging if done right.

Seriously can’t wait to play it. :smiley:

Looked awesome. The Forerunner weapon assembling itself was crazy. Promethean Vision was cool in the campaign.

I noticed you could carry 4 frag grenades, and I also want to see more of that new huge transport vehicle.

> Looked awesome. The Forerunner weapon assembling itself was crazy.

Yeah man, I got goosebumps when the weapons assembled.