A sequel to halo reach would be cool!!

What if there was a sequel called "halo the rise of reach"to halo reach where we take back reach and learn more about six since it seems like he has a lot of background and lore. It would be a lot of fun to play a sequel with more armor,missions,and game modes. A cool game mode I would like to see is a death match using banshees and the nonexistent saber program ship that are nonexistent. Comment what you would like to see if this happened. And maybe we will get our selves a fun sequal!!! :grinning::grinning:

FYI. I came up with this while playing halo reach.

thats a great idea but they would not be able to take reach back as it has been glassed. other then that fact, i love the idea and it sounds awesome

the sequel is called Halo CE

> 2535422616233497;4:
> the sequel is called Halo CE

i was gonna say that when i saw the title but u beat me to it

The space combat segment was easily one of the best of the Reach campaign. The Broadsword segment near the end of Halo 4 is another good taste. it would be pretty swell to see a Halo game dedicated to such space combat…

> 2535436913354983;3:
> thats a great idea but they would not be able to take reach back as it has been glassed.

Remember the epilogue, with Dr. Halsey’s voice-over? Reach is eventually restored. Perhaps the Covenant left it unfinished once the Pillar of Autumn and their own fleet commander (the future Arbiter) left. Unfortunately, just enough remained to make sure the Spartan IIIs were almost entirely wiped out. (There may have been others, but Jun is the only one that we know survived.)

> 2535422616233497;4:
> the sequel is called Halo CE

CEA makes the best direct sequel, since the control scheme is the same and much of the look is carried over. (And inparticular, the terminal on the mission “Keyes” is not something that should be missed!)

Why not a Halo Reach when Noble Six become Spartan before he got assigned to Noble Team. Or Noble Team fighting the Insurrectionist before the Covenant appeared

> 2535420887004861;7:
> Why not a Halo Reach when Noble Six become Spartan before he got assigned to Noble Team. Or Noble Team fighting the Insurrectionist before the Covenant appeared

this is a good idea

That would be the best!!!

Reach was the best. We need a sequel

> 2535420887004861;7:
> Why not a Halo Reach when Noble Six become Spartan before he got assigned to Noble Team. Or Noble Team fighting the Insurrectionist before the Covenant appeared

A prequel to a prequel? I’m not saying it couldn’t work, but I think the whole “you know how this ends” hook is lightning I don’t see striking twice. It’s almost always a flaw inherit to prequels that puts a dampener on the story instead of enhancing it. Reach managed to really pull it off well, but I don’t think it would work again in a Halo game.

I would like to see games set in the other time periods of the Halo universe (fighting Insurrectionists before Spartans came onto the scene, experiencing the early ages of the Covenant, etc), but I think Reach’s time period has had its moment. A great moment, but one that’s been explored enough.

If we’re fighting Insurrectionists we don’t have to know that they glass the planet in the end the way we would against Covenant of that era, and there’s plenty of years of the Covenant we know little about which is prime for expansion into unknown territory, where we could learn more about each Covenant race and maybe even see some new ones (seeing more of the Covenant fringe species such as the Yonhet and their history/actual role in the Covenant would be very cool).

There’s so much new we could learn, I think retreading old battles again with a game directly tied to Reach would be a waste. And anyway, much as I love Reach’s story, let’s not forget the problems it did have concerning relating to previously established canon. That kind of messy work is the last thing 343 needs right now.

If there was a halo reach sequel there would be no way to make sence of it, all the people on your team die in the campaign, including yourself, so who would they base it off of if there are no survivors on noble team.

> 2535420887004861;7:

It’s not possible lol… noble team wasn’t even the ones fighting the insurectionist, seeing that you know who the insurrectionist even are that means you must have saw HALO: forward into dawn, it was ODST that was fighting the insurrectionist and the covenant dropped down on both them and starting killing both sides.

> 2535449371625876;6:
> The space combat segment was easily one of the best of the Reach campaign. The Broadsword segment near the end of Halo 4 is another good taste. it would be pretty swell to see a Halo game dedicated to such space combat…
>
>
>
>
> > 2535436913354983;3:
> > thats a great idea but they would not be able to take reach back as it has been glassed.
>
>
> Remember the epilogue, with Dr. Halsey’s voice-over? Reach is eventually restored. Perhaps the Covenant left it unfinished once the Pillar of Autumn and their own fleet commander (the future Arbiter) left. Unfortunately, just enough remained to make sure the Spartan IIIs were almost entirely wiped out. (There may have been others, but Jun is the only one that we know survived.)
>
>
>
>
> > 2535422616233497;4:
> > the sequel is called Halo CE
>
>
> CEA makes the best direct sequel, since the control scheme is the same and much of the look is carried over. (And inparticular, the terminal on the mission “Keyes” is not something that should be missed!)

I’m pretty sure thel 'vadam’s fleet was named the fleet of particular justice

also as many people have said H:CE is the sequel

> 2533275011333840;13:
> > 2535420887004861;7:
> > Why not a Halo Reach when Noble Six become Spartan before he got assigned to Noble Team. Or Noble Team fighting the Insurrectionist before the Covenant appeared
>
>
> It’s not possible lol… noble team wasn’t even the ones fighting the insurectionist, seeing that you know who the insurrectionist even are that means you must have saw HALO: forward into dawn, it was ODST that was fighting the insurrectionist and the covenant dropped down on both them and starting killing both sides.

Considering those Terrorists were operating throughout the Human-Covenant War, with many Spartans like the pre-Noble B312 repeatedly dealing with them, the idea is quite possible.

There are already tons of sequels in fact. They’re called Halo Combat Evolved, Halo2 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 5… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You get where I was going.

Reach was designed as a prequel to the original halo trilogy. So by its mere existence, it already has sequels. Lots of them.

If there was to be another game featuring noble team or six or anyone from reach, it wouldn’t be fighting insurrectionists. There has never been a moment in a halo game where you are forced to shoot a human. Not even when you play as the Arbiter in Halo 2. I don’t think that 343 will pump out a game entirely devoted to shooting humans. Just my thoughts.