A sequel saga after The Reclaimer Saga?

We all know that the Reclaimer Saga is Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo 6 plus I’m sure some spinoffs as well as novels and comics. Do you think that there will possibly be another saga after this one? I do think it’s very possible that this will happen. It seems like it might happen since Microsoft bought the domains for Halo 7, Halo 8, and Halo 9, but they could have done it just in case and it’s not 100 final yet. I do think if it does happen, it will deal with the Precursors.

I doubt I’ll stick around that long. :confused:

> I doubt I’ll stick around that long. :confused:

WHY? :’( stay in the light my brother hahaha

> > I doubt I’ll stick around that long. :confused:
>
> WHY? :’( stay in the light my brother hahaha

Dunno. Just isn’t as exciting as it once was I suppose.

I thought they were already slated through 9.

I hope not. If there is ever a post-WAR narrative for Halo, let me know. Combat is fine, but Halo is never going to evolve if that is all it has.

If they do do that, I hope Chief doesn’t return as the star.

I think they need to stop at 6 or 7 to avoid claims that they’re milking it. I’d be fine with spin-offs or new books, but just not a new trilogy with the Chief.

Dev’s buy domains all the time to protect their IPs.

> I doubt I’ll stick around that long. :confused:

Hey Archellik, don’t you deserve a Director medal since you had that Machinima on the front page?

Ill get back to you after halo 6.

Halo already has backlash for the amount of games out, adding another saga would turn a lot of people against it.

> > I doubt I’ll stick around that long. :confused:
>
> Hey Archellik, don’t you deserve a Director medal since you had that Machinima on the front page?

This is not the place for this discussion.

No, we really don’t need any more games after 6. Even now that Microsoft is already making the Reclamer Saga last longer then it need to. Which by this point, it seem to be Microsoft just milking the series for all its worth. I don’t want any more games after 6 but if the products are good then fine make as many you want, I could care less.