A sangheili/ elite only game?

While playing Halo 5 my love for elites came back again. The arbiter’s camp was full of interesting people, the audio logs were amazing and it felt so good to fight along side elites again. A game solely about the arbiter and how he unites sangheilios, fights the rest of the covenant and maybe kicks some brute -Yoink- would be amazing. What are your ideas on this? Maybe it woulnd’t even be a FPS but maybe a RPG (mass effect style) since there are many ways to get the support of an ally / sangheili keep, either by force of politics.

I like it, sounds like a cool idea! I’d love a Halo RPG period though to be honest!

Total War: Sanghelios?

343 plz.

Want it. Love it. 343, please do this, maybe in an ODSTish way. How cool would Halo 5 Guardians: Swords of Sanghelios be?

Thumbs up and Agreed

TPS all Grunt game.

yess id love some kind of stand alone elite game… it be cool to have elite on elite match making with it

> 2533274916710415;4:
> Want it. Love it. 343, please do this, maybe in an ODSTish way. How cool would Halo 5 Guardians: Swords of Sanghelios be?

This would be the best. They introduced so many interesting elites through the books and this would be a really neat way to explore their characters and stories. Sign me up!

Sounds fun, I’d definitely buy it.

> 2533274916710415;4:
> Want it. Love it. 343, please do this, maybe in an ODSTish way. How cool would Halo 5 Guardians: Swords of Sanghelios be?

This are the reason why the formus were maded :smiley:

ya please make a cool spin off id be awesome to see more of the culture and planet

I was really hoping for more Arbiter interaction as his fight to end the Covenant is great stuff. He’s a good character (and who doesn’t love Keith David as a voice actor?) and having a Shangeili centric game would be FANTASTIC. Could even have Vale in it briefly to help tie it to the main stories if you set it a bit before and then into Halo 4/5.

Failing that, wish we’d see more of the Arbiter or the Elites period in the main Halo series especially with

HALO 5 SPOILER

Cortana threatening EVERYONE in the galaxy, I’m sure they’d like to help fight back.Would be neat!

id mainly like to see elite slayer or some type of elite customization

That would be sick and maybe a noble six type where u build their armor and stuff

i was thinking that like being an almost unnamed elite squad leader and your sent on different missions to fight the covenant

> 2533274938913431;1:
> While playing Halo 5 my love for elites came back again. The arbiter’s camp was full of interesting people, the audio logs were amazing and it felt so good to fight along side elites again. A game solely about the arbiter and how he unites sangheilios, fights the rest of the covenant and maybe kicks some brute -Yoink- would be amazing. What are your ideas on this? Maybe it woulnd’t even be a FPS but maybe a RPG (mass effect style) since there are many ways to get the support of an ally / sangheili keep, either by force of politics.

Terrible idea, to be honest. There is far too much Sangheili in the lore and we don’t need any more.

Now, if you actually wanted a game that both enriched the larger galaxy and enriched the lore of other races, you have would a game focused on a race that WASN’T the Sangheili. For example…a Brute only game. The fact of the matter is, the Brutes are a species that have been continually demonized in the lore and stereotyped to no end. An effort has to be made to flesh out their lore and culture in the same way that the Eites had their lore fleshed out, and a stand alone game that predominately featured the Brutes would be ideal.

It gets to the point where the Sangheili get annoying because they are featured too much in the lore. It is one of the reasons I started to hate the Sangheili; their presence in the lore is sickening and they eclipse every other species for no good reason.

> 2533274800842897;16:
> > 2533274938913431;1:
> > While playing Halo 5 my love for elites came back again. The arbiter’s camp was full of interesting people, the audio logs were amazing and it felt so good to fight along side elites again. A game solely about the arbiter and how he unites sangheilios, fights the rest of the covenant and maybe kicks some brute -Yoink- would be amazing. What are your ideas on this? Maybe it woulnd’t even be a FPS but maybe a RPG (mass effect style) since there are many ways to get the support of an ally / sangheili keep, either by force of politics.
>
>
> Terrible idea, to be honest. There is far too much Sangheili in the lore and we don’t need any more.
>
> Now, if you actually wanted a game that both enriched the larger galaxy and enriched the lore of other races, you have would a game focused on a race that WASN’T the Sangheili. For example…a Brute only game. The fact of the matter is, the Brutes are a species that have been continually demonized in the lore and stereotyped to no end. An effort has to be made to flesh out their lore and culture in the same way that the Eites had their lore fleshed out, and a stand alone game that predominately featured the Brutes would be ideal.
>
> It gets to the point where the Sangheili get annoying because they are featured too much in the lore. It is one of the reasons I started to hate the Sangheili; their presence in the lore is sickening and they eclipse every other species for no good reason.

i understand that as there is a lot of them but my whole thing is we dont get to play as them often especially since they are no longer in multiplayer

This really is something 343 should look into at some point in time.

I want to play an entirely new Elite Character. The Arbiter could still appear, but I think that if we got an Elite focused game, the eyes we play through shouldn’t be the Arbiter. It would be even better if the character is female. Being able to play a female Alien would sure be different from what we have played before.

Agreed, we have only been seeing the Humans side of the galaxy, at the very least something like this needs to be done.