A Request For New Halo Infinite Music

So, I believe I’m not the only one who desires more information about the upcoming Halo Infinite. New information can come in many different forms, and I believe people want more Infinite content in many different shapes and forms, be it weapon or vehicle designs, gameplay, features, etc. Personally, I would love it if 343 Industries released some new music tracks from the Halo Infinite Soundtrack. Maybe there could be another wave of three tracks released, like how Set A Fire In Your Heart, Reverie, & Through The Trees were. I say this because this may just be me, but one of the most important parts of the Halo franchise is the music, and hearing those three aforementioned amazing tracks from Infinite is what keeps me hopeful and excited for the game, even throughout the lack of news.
If anyone else in the Halo community or 343 Industries themselves sees this, I’d love to hear all of your inputs on this subject, because I have loved these three Halo Infinite tracks that have been released, and I anxiously await more! Sorry if some part of my post is wrong, since this is my first post here, and thanks for reading this until the end if you made it here!

Nah bro, you are the only one who wants more Halo Infinite news.
Kidding. I think this is a pretty great idea. I’ve also found myself drawn back to these three songs recently when my hype has been waning, and they’ve kept me afloat. While the lack of news, and the recent news we have been getting is worrisome, the quality of the soundtrack gives me hope as well. Seeing as the music is all instrumental I feel like releasing more of the soundtrack is a good way to get the community excited again without giving away any major details about the story. It could familiarize us with the atmosphere or even maybe themes of the story without giving away their context. And then when we’re finally playing infinite and hearing some of these songs again it could create a sense of familiarity with the scene.

While I can agree to a small degree (rhyme! lol) I don’t think 343 actually has all the songs completed yet. Plus, the soundtrack will be for sale. You don’t normally release every soundtrack of a game unless you don’t plan on selling it first. I own all soundtracks thus far.

Halo: CE original
Halo: CE remastered
Halo 2 original
Halo 2 remastered
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo: Reach
Halo Wars
Halo Wars 2

All were purchased but none were released early. I see no reason for this one to be any different.

As with the game, we will have to wait for its its official release date for more.

Fun fact:
Favorite song is LuvUrFr3nz on the Halo 3 soundtrack.

I’m so pumped for the music. They absolutely nailed those three tracks. I feel like at this point though it’s almost useless asking for news. They have their road map and it seems they’re gonna stick to it. We’ll just have to keep waiting.