a reminder to get your insider info updated

nothing much to say just a reminder to make sure your insider info is opted to get emails for the infinite flight

double checked mine yesterday – can’t wait for the announcement to go out

> 2535423701256812;2:
> double checked mine yesterday – can’t wait for the announcement to go out

same here mate just thought I post a reminder for the folks

I’m not sure why 343 goes on these long drags of no hype or any advertising etc. It’s already end of July and still no flight. No advertising. No hype. Just "make sure your info is up to date.

Hopefully the flights start soon. it’s a bit weird thinking this game was supposed to be out like 8 months ago. I hope all this extra time has made it amazing

> 2533274852319616;4:
> I’m not sure why 343 goes on these long drags of no hype or any advertising etc. It’s already end of July and still no flight. No advertising. No hype. Just "make sure your info is up to date.

I am hyped for the game, but it is hard to be too excited when the info is so limited. I’m not sure what the game plan is here, and imagine they are going to really bring the thunder on the marketing all in one go close to release to get as many people playing those first few days as possible. People who are less invested will not be as keen and information released too early will be less effective on them.

It’s a shame though as it would be so nice to get some more gameplay, flighting dates or information on the playlists/social-ranked setup before flighting starts as we’ll all be hype as hell when it comes anyway. I’m so keen to watch a full length arena game or a fly through of one of the maps.

> 2533274852319616;4:
> I’m not sure why 343 goes on these long drags of no hype or any advertising etc. It’s already end of July and still no flight. No advertising. No hype. Just "make sure your info is up to date.

Part of me is really hyped for the game and another part of me is scared that it’s gonna launch with no content like Halo 5 did. We’ve seen barely any gameplay for a game that’s been in development for 6 years.

Super hyped. Lets cross our fingers

> 2533274852319616;4:

First, we still have 10 days left in July, so not really the end.

343 have been extremely up-front about the fact that they don’t know the exact dates of the flights as these are actual tests that they are preparing and they must get all of the blockers out of the way for the test build (on top of still working on the actual release build of the game). They will give us notice, and I expect a full advertising push for the flights and ONLY the flights.

Any advertising they do prior s just going to be flooded with people wanting to know the flight dates/release date for the game. Everyone should be fully prepared for nothing until flight dates are announced, and then after that we will be waiting until they are ready to reveal the game’s release date for any sort of advertising after that (likely not until late August, after CoD has established a release date).

Unyshek posted a handy guide for those needing assistance.

> 2533274815711361;10:
> Unyshek posted a handy guide for those needing assistance.

Very helpful. Sending this to my friends now

> 2535410773397964;7:
> > 2533274852319616;4:
> > I’m not sure why 343 goes on these long drags of no hype or any advertising etc. It’s already end of July and still no flight. No advertising. No hype. Just "make sure your info is up to date.
>
> Part of me is really hyped for the game and another part of me is scared that it’s gonna launch with no content like Halo 5 did. We’ve seen barely any gameplay for a game that’s been in development for 6 years.

Halo 5 definitely needed more on launch. I think it is a great game now and only suffers due to lack of population.

Having daily/weekly challenges will definitely help maintain population as well as good unlockables over time that need to be grinded out. I think with MCC they have tested how challenges affect population in playlists so hopefully they can use that to increase player count.

Thx :slight_smile: