A Reminder: Kinect is a Microphone

I’ve now had games with crying babies, barking dogs, rap music and two people idly having a conversation about their taxes in the background.

There is a setting under Kinect to turn it off as a chat mic. Do people not realise this?

Things like that are almost as annoying as when I forget to turn off my Kinect microphone.

:confused:

> 2732317809651779;1:
> I’ve now had games with crying babies, barking dogs, rap music and two people idly having a conversation about their taxes in the background.
>
> There is a setting under Kinect to turn it off as a chat mic. Do people not realise this?

Exactly why I set my “voice and communications” to “friends only” many years ago.

> 2732317809651779;1:
> I’ve now had games with crying babies, barking dogs, rap music and two people idly having a conversation about their taxes in the background.
>
> There is a setting under Kinect to turn it off as a chat mic. Do people not realise this?

It was to late before i could turn it off lol. But yeah, there´s the option to turn it off.

> 2533274876631466;2:
> Things like that are almost as annoying as when I forget to turn off my Kinect microphone.
>
> :confused:

Lol!