a recurring grunt in Spartan Ops

How would you like it if there was a grunt in Spartan Ops who would not be killed due to positioning and just keep on coming back? this could be awesome as it could tie in to a halo book. After all, in all the books, grunts are my favorite to read about.

Name?

I guess we leave that to the book writer.

We have a recurring Elite in campaign, I see no reason for a recurring Grunt not to be included in Spartan Ops.

Be cool to have a named Grunt in game, sides Flipyap and Yapflip. And we killed Yapflip…or his brother.

His name would be Zapflip, and it would be awesome.

> His name would be Zapflip, and it would be awesome.

Wasn’t it Yapflip?

And, we killed his bro, so I assume he would come at us with a Grunty thirst…for blood.

Or he would get the Fist of Rukt or something…I dunno.

Merry Christmas.

> > His name would be Zapflip, and it would be awesome.
>
> Wasn’t it Yapflip?
>
> And, we killed his bro, so I assume he would come at us with a Grunty thirst…for blood.
>
> Or he would get the Fist of Rukt or something…I dunno.
>
> Merry Christmas.

Jackal stew.

Yeah, flip yap and yapflip were food nipple buddies, they both died.
I wanted an original name that stayed true to grunt naming processes.

Maybe we will go to Nipple Academy and massacre grunts.

Reoccurring Elites: Field Marshal, Zuka Zamamee (though he only appears once in the game and may not even be Zuka)

Reoccurring Grunts: talking Grunt (in each game), Herbie (a popular name for special Grunts like this guy, but specifically referring to a Grunt at the start of Sacred Icon)

Yes, we need a Grunt as our nemesis in Spartan Ops just like how Chief has a nemesis in Campaign. An Elite simply won’t fulfill the role (unless he’s the same Elite that wrestled with and hugged Johnson).