a realy weird glitch day on flood

okay ill do a list of differant glitches that i had yesturday lower down, so basicaly i had 2 mates round and we played halo and we were playing flood all day, it was great fun especialy with mates, anyway throughout the day we kept comming across some cool and some annoying glitches so heres the list:

1. when someone joined mid game they started with an assault rifle, that wasnt the bad bit, the bad bit was EVERYONE was an enemy including team mates but also if you got killed you would come back alive as a human in black armour and with the assault rifle, same thing happened to me and my mates but we started with DMR’s i didnt die but my maye kept dying and he kept comming back as a human with black armour.

2. my mate got infected and when he respawned he had an infected body but where the claws meant to be he had a human arm but you could only see it when you swung to kill someone or like the melee move, that was a kinda cool glitch

3. we also had one that had the active camo but it didnt come up with those blue dots so he was completely invisible

that about it i think, all of these except the second one happened 2 or 3 times, what are your glitched experiences or something like that one infection just comment it

Let’s do remember that these are experiences of weird and crazy things that have occurred, not how to activate a glitch or discuss ways to grieve other players.

I can’t recall my MP experiences at the moment but the S.OPS glitch where weapons run around like Monty Python’s Knights of the Holy Grail and spew stickies out of thin air… We are the Knights who say “Wort. Wort… Wort.” Ya I’ve experienced that.

> Let’s do remember that these are experiences of weird and crazy things that have occurred, not how to activate a glitch or discuss ways to grieve other players.
>
>
>
> I can’t recall my MP experiences at the moment but the S.OPS glitch where weapons run around like Monty Python’s Knights of the Holy Grail and spew stickies out of thin air… We are the Knights who say “Wort. Wort… Wort.” Ya I’ve experienced that.

oh yeah this is just to share experiences just out of interest.

and ah cool thas epic, so its literaly just guns floating aound and tha throw stickies?

I knew what you meant :wink: but maybe others might not and unintentionally say something they normally wouldn’t.

And they weren’t so much floating like CE’s AR’s on 343GS, but instead it was as if the Covenant that were holding them were invisible and stuck at the chest in the ground, but only the weapons were damageable and there wasn’t a Covenant enemy hitbox to hit/melee/stick, just the weapon. Moved very fast too.

> I knew what you meant :wink: but maybe others might not and unintentionally say something they normally wouldn’t.
>
> And they weren’t so much floating like CE’s AR’s on 343GS, but instead it was as if the Covenant that were holding them were invisible and stuck at the chest in the ground, but only the weapons were damageable and there wasn’t a Covenant enemy hitbox to hit/melee/stick, just the weapon. Moved very fast too.

ah okay cheers

ah sick, i think i saw something like that on youtube as well as realy small enemys