A rare occurance but it needs to be fixed in the TU.

There is a lesser known glitch in the game and its usually very rare but I have seen and experienced it, 343 needs to fix the “Sticky frag” glitch. Normally it happens after bouncing off a wall and then hitting an enemy the frag just kind of “sticks” to that person and they can’t get it off. I admit it wouldn’t be a very big deal if it wasn’t fixed because I haven’t seen anyone else affected by it except on a fail of the weak video and it’s only happened to me once but 343 if you could find out what causes it and patch it that would be great.

I think what your saying is related to Halo: Reach and should be posted mostly in the multiplayer forums. The glitch “may” occur on a slight chance but it might be fixed in the up coming update. But don’t worry the likelyness of this being major is 3/100

> I think what your saying is related to Halo: Reach and should be posted mostly in the multiplayer forums. The glitch “may” occur on a slight chance but it might be fixed in the up coming update. But don’t worry the likelyness of this being major is 3/100

I realize that, it is one of those nit-picky things that aren’t really a big deal and I realize that they may have more important things to do, it’s just that if they can get around to it they should fix it.

> > I think what your saying is related to Halo: Reach and should be posted mostly in the multiplayer forums. The glitch “may” occur on a slight chance but it might be fixed in the up coming update. But don’t worry the likelyness of this being major is 3/100
>
> I realize that, it is one of those nit-picky things that aren’t really a big deal and I realize that they may have more important things to do, it’s just that if they can get around to it they should fix it.

Yes I agree.

i did this and i loled for a few minutes. except i was in the middle of a close range fight with two elites and i kinda jammed it in his wrist. i has proof if wanted.

i was playing in CruelLegacey’s race night and my mongoose’s tire got stuck with a frag, we were all like WTF lol
I really cant believe that got blocked lol it meant to say… we were all like what the…