A rant about early quitters

As I type this, my fingers slamming my keys in frustration, I start to wonder how much salt is within me. Answer: A lot.

Why?
Recently, I have started to experienced many games in which my teammates quit early on. I can proudly say that I have never willlingly quit an Arena game, and do not plan on doing so in the future either.

On the other hand however, there are some unsavoury people who decide to ruin the arena experience for others, mainly early quitters. Just because you are down by 5 or 10 does not mean we will lose. We sure will if you keep that attitude. Being destroyed because you are in a 1/2/3 vs. 4 situation is incredibly disheartening and a major blow to your ranking + KDA. In my perfect world when a teammate quits early, they get an immediate ban of 10, then 30, then 60, etc minutes, with the duration increasing drastically for each successive quit. The remaining teammates would either then be able to either quit without penalty, or not have that match’s stats apply to your Service Record.

Then again, this is just a rant of a very salty Spartan. Feel free to lock or move.