A Quick Video Game Lesson

It is rumoured that there is another update coming, this post here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/theories-on-unreavealed-updates/a9d5b462-772d-4698-b59f-16e0d56370c0/posts?page=1#post3 is what many people are hoping 343 will in this case a remake of this horrible campaign. It is also rumoured that 343 made changes to this game at the last minute. Many of us are hoping 343 will do a remake with better stroy telling, why Cortana is still alive, why the Prometheans left the Covenant and so on.

Heres bed a quick Video game history lesson: If anyone has played the Mass Effect series, the game was all based on decisions. In Mass Effect 3 all decisions in past games had a major role in this one. When it came to the ending fans were SUPER PISSED OFF! There was no ending that told you what all your decisions especially the last one you make effected the Galaxy. Fans began making the own ending ideas on YouTube. Then BioWare the company that made the series said “Ok, we screwed up. We will be releasing DLC that will give a better ending for FREE.” And they did which made the game better and complete.

343 should take that lesson and correct their mistake.

Another thing to add to this is in Halo 5 the players seem to always find the solution to the problem before 343 acknowledges the problem and fixes it.

BioWare didn’t really “correct” their mistake, they simply added in the extended endings. There were no retcons or corrections to the endings. 343i can add in more content to the campaign (unlikely), but I doubt they are going to go on a retcon spree.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> BioWare didn’t really “correct” their mistake, they simply added in the extended endings. There were no retcons or corrections to the endings. 343i can add in more content to the campaign (unlikely), but I doubt they are going to go on a retcon spree.

But BioWare did make it better than it was. 343 can fix this game too, they can finish this incomplete campaign.

New update you say? I wonder how many arguments this will spawn until its finally revealed.

Yeah BioShock did a rough fix, but I think there was a fan made ending script with all choices considered that did a better job of it.

> 2535468736393090;4:
> > 2717573882290912;3:
> > BioWare didn’t really “correct” their mistake, they simply added in the extended endings. There were no retcons or corrections to the endings. 343i can add in more content to the campaign (unlikely), but I doubt they are going to go on a retcon spree.
>
>
> But BioWare did make it better than it was. 343 can fix this game too, they can finish this incomplete campaign.

I do want to see what happens after chief meets Halsey again.

The last update was the end of their ‘planned’ dlc.

just because they’re making more dlc doesn’t mean they’re trying to give us a better ending

> 2717573882290912;3:
> BioWare didn’t really “correct” their mistake, they simply added in the extended endings. There were no retcons or corrections to the endings. 343i can add in more content to the campaign (unlikely), but I doubt they are going to go on a retcon spree.

Right? in the end, it was still Death by red, blue, green laser and an added denial to fire the laser. The only saving grace was it kind of explained how your crew went from being unconscious on the ground to on the ship… yet still didn’t explain why every mass effect relay blew up and killed everyone in the area. (as well all know happened because of the batarians.

I don’t think they are going to add anything tbh.

> 2533274796951708;9:
> > 2717573882290912;3:
> > BioWare didn’t really “correct” their mistake, they simply added in the extended endings. There were no retcons or corrections to the endings. 343i can add in more content to the campaign (unlikely), but I doubt they are going to go on a retcon spree.
>
>
> Right? in the end, it was still Death by red, blue, green laser and an added denial to fire the laser. The only saving grace was it kind of explained how your crew went from being unconscious on the ground to on the ship… yet still didn’t explain why every mass effect relay blew up and killed everyone in the area. (as well all know happened because of the batarians.
>
> I don’t think they are going to add anything tbh.

Not blown up but disabled

> 2535461287427665;5:
> New update you say? I wonder how many arguments this will spawn until its finally revealed.

All of the arugments, literally all of them.

> 2533274971565732;8:
> The last update was the end of their ‘planned’ dlc.
>
> just because they’re making more dlc doesn’t mean they’re trying to give us a better ending

Would be nice though. Maybe even put their original plot in before they changed it.

prometheans aren’t in the covenant bro

> 2533274801642917;13:
> prometheans aren’t in the covenant bro

True but they fought side by side in halo 4