A question.

Will armor effects i.e.(birthday, pestilence, inclimate weather,the heart thing.ect.) bein halo 4?

Nop it won’t :frowning: i wanted inclement weather in H4

I hope not! God, every game someone had grunt birthday party “Yaaaaaay!” I wouldn’t mind if if they didn’t make them so annoying!

OP I don’t think they have confirmed or denied armor effects, but who knows.

We don’t know yet.

But I’d be okay with it. This game is generally happier looking than Reach, and Reach had armor effects totally contrasting it’s grittiness.

> I hope not! God, every game someone had grunt birthday party “Yaaaaaay!” I wouldn’t mind if if they didn’t make them so annoying!
>
> OP I don’t think they have confirmed or denied armor effects, but who knows.

hmmmm, i actually liked them. though in a video of regicide it looks as though there are some in the game.

> > I hope not! God, every game someone had grunt birthday party “Yaaaaaay!” I wouldn’t mind if if they didn’t make them so annoying!
> >
> > OP I don’t think they have confirmed or denied armor effects, but who knows.
>
> hmmmm, i actually liked them. though in a video of regicide it looks as though there are some in the game.

I’ve seen that, it’s actually what happens when the king(is that what it’s called in Regicide?) dies, it’s not an armor effect.

I hope not.

I’m hoping that I will secretly receive an armor effect for getting Limited like I did with getting Legendary for Reach. Man, that flaming helmet was so cool…

Hopefully not.

In the PAX Halo 4 setup, Armor Effects weren’t included in the player customization.
But there has been no official word on Armor Effects yet.
So, most likely, they aren’t in Halo 4.
But it’s still possible.

> > > I hope not! God, every game someone had grunt birthday party “Yaaaaaay!” I wouldn’t mind if if they didn’t make them so annoying!
> > >
> > > OP I don’t think they have confirmed or denied armor effects, but who knows.
> >
> > hmmmm, i actually liked them. though in a video of regicide it looks as though there are some in the game.
>
> I’ve seen that, it’s actually what happens when the king(is that what it’s called in Regicide?) dies, it’s not an armor effect.

ahh, now i feel stupid lol.

> We don’t know yet.
> But I’d be okay with it. This game is generally happier looking than Reach, and Reach had armor effects totally contrasting it’s grittiness.

We do know. The PAX build of the game had all the Armor and extras unlocked, BS Angel confirmed that in a Beta.

There’s no Armor Abilities in Halo 4…thank god.

God, I hope not. I have a friend who first got me into Halo ce back when it came out. Ever since then he always insisted on playing campaign with the grunt birthday party skull on. It drove me crazy and I hated it but he would get up and refuse to play if it wasn’t on. Then they announced that it would be a multiplayer option in Reach. And I facepalmed for like 10 minutes. And it was just as bad as I thought it would be. It’s the easiest armor effect to get so like 80 percent of people have it. Ugh.

Hope not, I know it sounds a little stupid but I kind of felt that Effects broke the realism of the game.

well i see that im one of the only people who liked them lol. well if they aren’t in the game oh well. nothing of value was lost.

> Hope not, I know it sounds a little stupid but I kind of felt that Effects broke the realism of the game.

That’s why they were fun! I really liked Armor Effects, but if they aren’t back, it’s no big loss.