A question

Does anyone else feel as though the aiming is more sticky when your scoped in as opposed to scoped out especially with the BR?
I’m pretty sure I haven’t scored a perfect with any of the different BR scopes in warzone and that’s because I feel as though I’m unable to trace the target I’m shooting at without over or under compensating for their movement.This never happened in any previous Halo tittle, the aiming used to be completely smooth scoped and unscoped and I have no clue as to why it’s happening now.
If you happen to know anything please share it because it’s really starting to piss me off

> 2533274892522505;1:
> Does anyone else feel as though the aiming is more sticky when your scoped in as opposed to scoped out especially with the BR?
> I’m pretty sure I haven’t scored a perfect with any of the different BR scopes in warzone and that’s because I feel as though I’m unable to trace the target I’m shooting at without over or under compensating for their movement.This never happened in any previous Halo tittle, the aiming used to be completely smooth scoped and unscoped and I have no clue as to why it’s happening now.
> If you happen to know anything please share it because it’s really starting to piss me off

Probs the aim magnetism that 343 wanted to: “help you, even if you couldn’t tell it was there”

> 2533274924290830;2:
> > 2533274892522505;1:
> > Does anyone else feel as though the aiming is more sticky when your scoped in as opposed to scoped out especially with the BR?
> > I’m pretty sure I haven’t scored a perfect with any of the different BR scopes in warzone and that’s because I feel as though I’m unable to trace the target I’m shooting at without over or under compensating for their movement.This never happened in any previous Halo tittle, the aiming used to be completely smooth scoped and unscoped and I have no clue as to why it’s happening now.
> > If you happen to know anything please share it because it’s really starting to piss me off
>
>
> Probs the aim magnetism that 343 wanted to: “help you, even if you couldn’t tell it was there”

Well if it is that why the -Yoink- is it so why it’s jarring more than anything

The bullet magnetism may be there due to realistic reasons such as the UNSC utilizing smart bullets that track their targets. And honestly, in my opinion, Halo plays much smoother with hitscan physics and “bullet magnetism” due to its reticle gunplay. I can’t stand 2(anniversary is great because it implements these mechanics) and 3 anymore because of the lack of it. Just doesn’t feel realistic for their time period. And CE uses hitscan physics as well, it’s just not as good due to technological software limitations back in 2001.

> 2533274919463107;4:
> The bullet magnetism may be there due to realistic reasons such as the UNSC utilizing smart bullets that track their targets. And honestly, in my opinion, Halo plays much smoother with hitscan physics and “bullet magnetism” due to its reticle gunplay. I can’t stand 2(anniversary is great because it implements these mechanics) and 3 anymore because of the lack of it. Just doesn’t feel realistic for their time period. And CE uses hitscan physics as well, it’s just not as good due to technological software limitations back in 2001.

I see what your saying and I do agree but I’m talking about the actual aiming whither the sticks it just feels so weird transitioning form scoped to unscoped

Its nowhere near as bad as it was in Halo 4.

It took me a bit to get used too.

> 2533274892522505;5:
> > 2533274919463107;4:
> > The bullet magnetism may be there due to realistic reasons such as the UNSC utilizing smart bullets that track their targets. And honestly, in my opinion, Halo plays much smoother with hitscan physics and “bullet magnetism” due to its reticle gunplay. I can’t stand 2(anniversary is great because it implements these mechanics) and 3 anymore because of the lack of it. Just doesn’t feel realistic for their time period. And CE uses hitscan physics as well, it’s just not as good due to technological software limitations back in 2001.
>
>
> I see what your saying and I do agree but I’m talking about the actual aiming whither the sticks it just feels so weird transitioning form scoped to unscoped

Oh I see what your saying. It feels “sticky” due to the very slight delay in between the transitions. There is a delay because of the animation that takes place that shows a transition between scoping and descoping. Also, it’s there as a psychological reason so that your brain interprets the transition in a more “realistic” sense. Also, the sudden break and stiffness you sense is due to the spartan’s overall capability of sudden movements and stillness while aiming. The Smart scope system in halo 5 is actually the true representation of what it’s like to aim with weapons in the 26th century, and it should have been in the other games, but isn’t due to consistency and gameplay, and/or software limitations within the game code and console. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN