A question to 343i

Hey could someone at 343i answer this question pls if you could. Will the german version have only the german voices for the characters or will it have also the option to hear everything on english. I´m not a big fan of the german setting so I would love to have also the english on the disc or as download. Thanks.

You might also try a PM to either Total Sellout, or BS Angel, or for that matter any 343 employee just in case this thread sinks to the bottom.

> You might also try a PM to either Total Sellout, or BS Angel, or for that matter any 343 employee just in case this thread sinks to the bottom.

I will try it maybe later if they don´t answer :confused: but thanks for your tip.

> Hey could someone at 343i answer this question pls if you could. Will the german version have only the german voices for the characters or will it have also the option to hear everything on english. I´m not a big fan of the german setting so I would love to have also the english on the disc or as download. Thanks.

Halo had always only the german language. There is no real change in Halo:CE:A. If you really want the english voices, you have to buy the UK version.

> > Hey could someone at 343i answer this question pls if you could. Will the german version have only the german voices for the characters or will it have also the option to hear everything on english. I´m not a big fan of the german setting so I would love to have also the english on the disc or as download. Thanks.
>
> Halo had always only the german language. There is no real change in Halo:CE:A. If you really want the english voices, you have to buy the UK version.

Figures. But then remains the question of whether or not non-English voice overs will also be remastered.