A question regarding the Campaign and HDD's.

Recently, we’ve learned that the lack of the ability to play co-op Campaign and Firefight has been eliminated from Reach. I was simply wondering if anyone had any information about the same issue/function, but for Anniversary. Will CE:A support co-op for people who lack Hard Drives?

Any insight would be appreciated. This also wouldn’t be a true thread by me if didn’t include “Reach”, so there you go.

edit: I also mis-posted this thread in Multiplayer. Sorry about that; I had two tabs open… -.-

> Recently, we’ve learned that the lack of the ability to play co-op Campaign and Firefight has been eliminated from Reach. I was simply wondering if anyone had any information about the same issue/function, but for Anniversary. Will CE:A support co-op for people who lack Hard Drives?
>
> Any insight would be appreciated. This also wouldn’t be a true thread by me if didn’t include “Reach”, so there you go.
>
> edit: I also mis-posted this thread in Multiplayer. Sorry about that; I had two tabs open… -.-

You can get a 250GB Slim Hard Drive on Dealextreme for 50$ plus shipping and tax.

other people have heard about deal extreme? thats awesome.

I have a hard-drive, but thanks anyways! This is just sort of for a friend.