A Question on Remixed Maps

This is a pretty simple question: does anybody know if remixed maps will count as individual maps, or perhaps just a variation of the original map? I ask this because I’m curious on how many maps might actually be shipped with the final product. Would we get 12 maps (I’m not sure what the final map number will be; this is just an example), each with another remix? Or would we get 12 maps, but only 6 with unique layouts (remixes count as individual maps). If anybody has any sort of idea, please tell. Thanks!

BUMPer jumper :slight_smile:
Seriously, though, does anybody else know?

For me, the simple need for variation in geometry makes me lean towards a version of the former suggestion.

Or at the very least, more Forge maps than previously given.

To me it seems like the point of Remixes is so they can reuse assets and launch with more maps overall.

> 2533274842918190;3:
> For me, the simple need for variation in geometry makes me lean towards a version of the former suggestion.
>
> Or at the very least, more Forge maps than previously given.

Sorry, but when you say the former, I’m assuming you mean my 12x2 (or more) theory? It’d definitely be nice to have a lot of maps, plus extra versions that are much different visually while providing the same gameplay.

> 2533274883561809;4:
> To me it seems like the point of Remixes is so they can reuse assets and launch with more maps overall.

That would make a lot of sense. More maps in my opinion can only be a good thing.

They are their own maps, but they reuse certain layouts and geometry. Like how Regret has a similar layout to Truth, but there are a bunch of changes the middle both top and bottom being completely different.

And we haven’t even seen Eden yet so who knows what changes there are there.

> 2533274833380875;6:
> They are their own maps, but they reuse certain layouts and geometry. Like how Regret has a similar layout to Truth, but there are a bunch of changes the middle both top and bottom being completely different.
>
> And we haven’t even seen Eden yet so who knows what changes there are there.

I haven’t seen Regret yet so I’m not sure of how many changes there are, or how big they are. I assume you’re saying though that they’ll be launched as separate maps, rather than alternate versions of each other.

> 2533274812188563;7:
> > 2533274833380875;6:
> > They are their own maps, but they reuse certain layouts and geometry. Like how Regret has a similar layout to Truth, but there are a bunch of changes the middle both top and bottom being completely different.
> >
> > And we haven’t even seen Eden yet so who knows what changes there are there.
>
>
> I haven’t seen Regret yet so I’m not sure of how many changes there are, or how big they are. I assume you’re saying though that they’ll be launched as separate maps, rather than alternate versions of each other.

I believe the general idea of Regret is Midship having been flipped upside down and changes to the central platform, obviously with other minor changes and the obvious make over.

> 2533274842918190;8:
> > 2533274812188563;7:
> > > 2533274833380875;6:
> > > They are their own maps, but they reuse certain layouts and geometry. Like how Regret has a similar layout to Truth, but there are a bunch of changes the middle both top and bottom being completely different.
> > >
> > > And we haven’t even seen Eden yet so who knows what changes there are there.
> >
> >
> >
> > I haven’t seen Regret yet so I’m not sure of how many changes there are, or how big they are. I assume you’re saying though that they’ll be launched as separate maps, rather than alternate versions of each other.
>
>
> I believe the general idea of Regret is Midship having been flipped upside down and changes to the central platform, obviously with other minor changes and the obvious make over.

Oh, okay. Now, I obviously haven’t seen it yet, so these are just very basic assumptions, but I thought Eden was only a version of Empire at night? Or are there any more “for sure” changes?