A question for all fans to answer.

what will happen when the halo series ends?
For sure i don’t want it to go away, but everything goes sometime.
Its not a matter of if but when would you think halo should finish us and pack its bags as one of the top shooters?
All good things come to a end, and halo WILL die, just like cod, like battlefield, just like any other game series as a whole.
Its sadly not a matter of if, but when will we have to say goodbye to our game.
Where will you move on to?
When should halo end?
Will you stick around the last game and keep playing until the servers are shut down?

Everyone has a opinion. The series will end like all others.

Discuss.

I’ll most likely be dead before Halo finally dies.

When it dies, I will play Combat Evolved once more, and I will have fond memories.

Like any sensible person… I would replay every halo game over and over.

Hmmmm I’m not sure it ever really will die.

I mean, Mario games are still around and are still awesome (at least the main ones).

-NUT

Mario & Sonic would like a word with you.

I see Halo being on a game by game basis now. If a new Halo comes out and does well, then I could see another game come out of it and so on if that game does well. If it doesn’t do well, then that could be the start of the end for the series.

I think Halo has a long time to go before it ends. That said I pray to god we never see the title “Halo 10”

> I think Halo has a long time to go before it ends. That said I pray to god we never see the title “Halo 10”

After 4 they usually put a subtitle and use it after to hide the real number they were at.

Best exemple :o)

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
Call of Duty : World At War
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty : Black Ops
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3
Call of DUty : Black Ops 2

Same apply with movie. See Rambo/Alien/…

I dont even know if im going to buy halo 5 because ill be busy with life in general

Once the Halo franchise is over, I will still play the games for a long time to come, without a doubt. The same has happened with my other favourite franchises that are over, I don’t see why Halo would be any different.

I just hope that Halo dies before it gets stale.

All good things must end. Hopefully, this trilogy will end the Halo Saga. Unfortunately, we are talking about microsoft.

I’ll always play Halo because of the enjoyment it brings me. Until that stops… I’ll keep playing. However if it does end… I’ll just look back on it with fond memories. Kind of like how a lot of people feel about Harry Potter, I grew up with those books and the movies were great, and now its over, but not the end of time. Lol. Same goes for halo. By the time Halo 6 comes out. I suspect I’ll be around 30 years old, and Halo will have been around for 20 of those 30 years. Now thats something to think about.

edit: I’m fine with Halo continuing as long as the games are good… and if we stick to the same universe… we might have to change the name from Halo after awhile.(I mean how long could the Halo’s actually play a part?)

> When it dies, I will play Combat Evolved once more, and I will have fond memories.

Agreed

Spartans never die

When it dies I will play all the halo games from combat evolved to halo 6 and yes halo 6 might come out.

If Halo ends before I end I will keep replaying until I do end.

Halo is already dead to me.

Halo died with Halo 3 to me. By the sounds of Halo 4, it won’t be coming back for me.

I will stay around playing Halo until i’m 100 then i’ll play it some more.