A question concerning REQ weapons.

I am confused about something concerning the REQ perma-weapons. I have a Projection SMG. Now, it is a rare but I have other SMGs that have actual attachments. For example the Kinetic Bolts. Now, would a higher rating for a weapon instantly make it better or can uncommon weapons be better than a rare one. Like, are the stats overall better for a gun that is rare compared to a uncommon one? Also my uncommon have a higher energy needed number over my rare which is only 1 REQ energy needed.

Different attachments do different things, and loadout weapons don’t cost energy

The REQ rarity has nothing to do with the item’s performance. Just the rarity of receiving it in packs.

> 2533274971565732;2:
> Different attachments do different things, and loadout weapons don’t cost energy

They don’t consume the energy but there is still the requirement of needing to be a certain REQ level in order to equip specific ones.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> The REQ rarity has nothing to do with the item’s performance. Just the rarity of receiving it in packs.

Which means that some lower rated weapons can do more damage and/or raise the accuracy and range more than others. I guess I will just stick to using weapon attachments that I enjoy instead of worrying about the rating. Thank you for the response.

It it best to read the item description and it will tell you what the weapon is best for,. Example kinetic bolts augment knock back and damage against vehicles… Long barrel increases effective range… all weapons have descriptions about what their specialty is for… Loadouts and req weapons