A question about Spartan ops matchmaking.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but is it possible for 343i to change certain mechanics in Spartan ops? Like how theres an infinite respawn for the player; is it possible for them to change that to be the same as the Campaigns(have dead players respawn when the others are in a safe zone,and have them restart at checkpoints when all 4 players die).

Just curious as to how much control they have on that front.

Everybody wants that, but sadly, it is likely they are never going to make any changes.

> Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but is it possible for 343i to change certain mechanics in Spartan ops? Like how theres an infinite respawn for the player; is it possible for them to change that to be the same as the Campaigns(have dead players respawn when the others are in a safe zone,and have them restart at checkpoints when all 4 players die).
>
> Just curious as to how much control they have on that front.

Some stuff they probably can do like limited lives, limited time, etc.

As for checkpoints and reverting people when all four players die, Spartan Ops doesn’t even have checkpoints to my knowledge meaning they’d have to add them in and force players to redownload all of Season 1 which is less than optimal.