A question about Halo 3

I didn’t know which topic type to put this post in, but moderators, feel free to move this to the appropriate place if needed.

Anyways, I had to do a factory reset on my Xbox One because I couldn’t sign into my Xbox profile. When I realized I had to resync my XB360 data afterwords, I found out that I didn’t have my Hayabusa Armor set anymore and I’ve worked hard for it. Is there any way I can re obtain it even if I have all of my current achievements unlocked? I’m willing to re obtain all of the skulls or whatever. But i’m mainly wondering about this because I’m trying to finish the full Hayabusa set by doing H3 on Legendary to get the Katana cosmetic. Sorry if this confused anyone reading. But If anyone has tips or any suggestions, please feel free to tell me. Otherwise, i’m off to torturing myself on legendary.

once i noticed that having your achievements hidden due to privacy settings can lock the armors again. if that is not your case then i suspect it could be related to the halo 3 trueskill server issues.

That usually happens where you lose your Hayabusa armor. It sucks, but it happens. Sadly, I don’t have any tips for you.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say it has something to do with the Xbox 360 server issues and that those issues are carrying over with resyncing your data to your Xbox One. Sadly, I don’t have any tips. If you have all 1,000 original achievements (BEFORE the DLC Achievements), it’ll unlock. I’d just give it time and see what happens.

> 2546678360738636;4:
> I’m going to go out on a limb and say it has something to do with the Xbox 360 server issues and that those issues are carrying over with resyncing your data to your Xbox One. Sadly, I don’t have any tips. If you have all 1,000 original achievements (BEFORE the DLC Achievements), it’ll unlock. I’d just give it time and see what happens.

So what i’m then assuming is that I can just re unlock the skulls and do the legendary campaign get the achievements, and maybe that should do the trick.

> 2533274966128049;5:
> > 2546678360738636;4:
> > I’m going to go out on a limb and say it has something to do with the Xbox 360 server issues and that those issues are carrying over with resyncing your data to your Xbox One. Sadly, I don’t have any tips. If you have all 1,000 original achievements (BEFORE the DLC Achievements), it’ll unlock. I’d just give it time and see what happens.
>
> So what i’m then assuming is that I can just re unlock the skulls and do the legendary campaign get the achievements, and maybe that should do the trick.

It’s not a guarantee but if you want to spend the time in doing so, it might not hurt. Something else to consider, maybe try doing so offline. Not being connected to Xbox Live might help as well.

> 2533274966128049;1:
> I didn’t know which topic type to put this post in, but moderators, feel free to move this to the appropriate place if needed.
>
> Anyways, I had to do a factory reset on my Xbox One because I couldn’t sign into my Xbox profile. When I realized I had to resync my XB360 data afterwords, I found out that I didn’t have my Hayabusa Armor set anymore and I’ve worked hard for it. Is there any way I can re obtain it even if I have all of my current achievements unlocked? I’m willing to re obtain all of the skulls or whatever. But i’m mainly wondering about this because I’m trying to finish the full Hayabusa set by doing H3 on Legendary to get the Katana cosmetic. Sorry if this confused anyone reading. But If anyone has tips or any suggestions, please feel free to tell me. Otherwise, i’m off to torturing myself on legendary.

You should go to your games and apps and check in the ready to install if it’s not there I guess you going to have to find the skulls again