A question about Companies and Achilles Armor.

So, if you join into a Spartan Company that has all of it’s kill challenges completed, do you auto unlock the Achilles Armor & Helmet? I’m not really looking to cheese it, but rather trying to see if I’m in for the long haul. I’d like to earn it, but since I don’t have a lot of friends who play anymore, I’m at a loss right now

No you have to be a member as they “the spartan company” unlocks it. You can join a company that is close, like 90% to unlocking and get it when they get to %100.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Look into Bungie Employees. We are still working towards the helmet with active players and incentives in the bio to keep playing such as real cash prizes.

You have to join a company that hasn’t unlocked it yet in order to get it. If they have already completed their commendations and gotten it, then you don’t get anything by joining other than being on a Company that has Achilles and you don’t. A lot of people look for Companies that are at like 90% so they can just do the last little bit and get Achilles that way.

In all honesty, it’s not even worth it in my opinion. To get 1 armor set, that doesn’t look all that great, you shouldn’t have to rely on 99 other players and you should only have to 100% just your own player commendations. It’s that reason that the only armor set I don’t have is Achilles and don’t plan on getting. But…if people still want to get it, that’s there decision.

No sir, you will have had to be a member of said company before and when the commendations are completed.

Is this the only set that can’t be had from Reqs? I like the helmet but it seems like every spartan company already has it

> 2586218893163053;6:
> Is this the only set that can’t be had from Reqs? I like the helmet but it seems like every spartan company already has it

The HCS armors and helmets, one set no longer available and the other is obtained from purchasing more than one team packs I believe. Timmy the whale helmet and olive helmet, one is unlocked from 50 hours of custom game play and one is from getting a forged map chosen for match making( I can’t remember which is which off the top of my head). Sadly that is it I believe as far as armor and helmets that are not in the gold or silver packs. Oh and the classic helmets which is a special purchase only pack (came up available for req points but that was a long time ago).

Thank you!

What about if a company has already unlocked the armor, but hasn’t unlocked the helmet. If I were to join, would that mean I would only get the helmet when the company completes the commendations?

> 2533274861529105;9:
> What about if a company has already unlocked the armor, but hasn’t unlocked the helmet. If I were to join, would that mean I would only get the helmet when the company completes the commendations?

Well yes. That’s how it would work.

I’d invite you to our Spartan Company (we’ve already obtained the ‘armor’ but we are very close to getting the Helmet). But you’d need to change the gametypes you’re currently playing. Unfortunately, Super Fiesta doesn’t help companies much for getting the various ‘Kill Commendations’ necessary, and Firefight doesn’t help at all.

If you were, to say, change up to playing traditional Warzone, ranked or social Slayer types (except Infection), and throw in a healthy dose of Big Team Battle instead then I’d gladly invite you. We only have 11 Kill Commendations left to complete in order to obtain the Achilles Helmet and I just yesterday had to discharge 8 members from our 100 member company due to inexcusable inactivity, so I have room to add a few people for now at least.

Just putting it out there if you’re interested. Hope you find what you’re looking for, good luck!

> 2584878536133589;11:
> I’d invite you to our Spartan Company (we’ve already obtained the ‘armor’ but we are very close to getting the Helmet). But you’d need to change the gametypes you’re currently playing. Unfortunately, Super Fiesta doesn’t help companies much for getting the various ‘Kill Commendations’ necessary, and Firefight doesn’t help at all.
>
> If you were, to say, change up to playing traditional Warzone, ranked or social Slayer types (except Infection), and throw in a healthy dose of Big Team Battle instead then I’d gladly invite you. We only have 11 Kill Commendations left to complete in order to obtain the Achilles Helmet and I just yesterday had to discharge 8 members from our 100 member company due to inexcusable inactivity, so I have room to add a few people for now at least.
>
> Just putting it out there if you’re interested. Hope you find what you’re looking for, good luck!

I don’t have internet at the moment, but will have it for some time as I visit family in about a week or so. If that’s not a problem, would it be possible to put in an application for the company? If not, that’s totally fine and I understand. But if so, I’d like to do so. I want to clarify before doing so, so I don’t waste anyone’s time, if that’s understandable.

> 2535414595359891;12:
> > 2584878536133589;11:
> > I’d invite you to our Spartan Company (we’ve already obtained the ‘armor’ but we are very close to getting the Helmet). But you’d need to change the gametypes you’re currently playing. Unfortunately, Super Fiesta doesn’t help companies much for getting the various ‘Kill Commendations’ necessary, and Firefight doesn’t help at all.
> >
> > If you were, to say, change up to playing traditional Warzone, ranked or social Slayer types (except Infection), and throw in a healthy dose of Big Team Battle instead then I’d gladly invite you. We only have 11 Kill Commendations left to complete in order to obtain the Achilles Helmet and I just yesterday had to discharge 8 members from our 100 member company due to inexcusable inactivity, so I have room to add a few people for now at least.
> >
> > Just putting it out there if you’re interested. Hope you find what you’re looking for, good luck!
>
> I don’t have internet at the moment, but will have it for some time as I visit family in about a week or so. If that’s not a problem, would it be possible to put in an application for the company? If not, that’s totally fine and I understand. But if so, I’d like to do so. I want to clarify before doing so, so I don’t waste anyone’s time, if that’s understandable.

Hey sorry there, but check the date of my post. We completed it almost a year ago. Good luck to you, hope you are able to find what you’re looking for

Please don’t revive old topics thanks