A question about BOMB GAME TYPES ?

So we have seen that you can throw the ODDS BALL AND BOMB in griffball

But what about NORMAL objective bomb games will this apply or does it play out completely different

Because I don’t want to have people in BTB throwing the bomb across the maps

you mean assault?

Well it might explode…

Well, griffball is its own gametype now, not assault. So no relation between the 2 anymore.

however, the bomb is something I hope can’t be thrown. It should be carried across the map y a player, supported by his team in the hog or similar vehicle, and be protected all the way there in order to score the bomb. I don’t want bomb to be changed at all. It was just about perfect in past iterations.

> you mean assault?

Yes

One sided or Neutral Bomb

I doubt they will make it so you can throw it. Probably a “off/on” function for game type.

> So we have seen that you can throw the ODDS BALL AND BOMB in griffball
>
> But what about NORMAL objective bomb games will this apply or does it play out completely different
>
>
> Because I don’t want to have people in BTB throwing the bomb across the maps

Hands across America relay style for the win /joke

You may not be able to throw the bomb at all. We haven’t seen the bomb yet so we’ll have to wait for a definite answer from 343 about whether or not we can throw it.

Also before anyone says ‘Grifball uses a bomb’ to counter what I said, look carefully at the ball.

I wonder if we can drop the bomb >_>

> You may not be able to throw the bomb at all. We haven’t seen the bomb yet so we’ll have to wait for a definite answer from 343 about whether or not we can throw it.
>
> Also before anyone uses ‘Grifball uses a bomb’ to counter what I said, look carefully at the ball.

Well, that could be the new bomb for all we know.

On a different note, we can finally play football effectively in Halo!

Me gusta.

> I wonder if we can drop the bomb >_>

What kind of sick joke is that .

> Well, griffball is its own gametype now, not assault. So no relation between the 2 anymore.
>
> however, the bomb is something I hope can’t be thrown. It should be carried across the map y a player, supported by his team in the hog or similar vehicle, and be protected all the way there in order to score the bomb. I don’t want bomb to be changed at all. It was just about perfect in past iterations.

Agreed hopefully they don’t tweak with the classics

well unlike oddball or grifball Assault isn’t a game the heavily relies on movement. It makes sense for grifball and oddball to throw the balls since they’re more about keep-away and moving back and forth. Assault however is more like CTF in that the idea is a vulnerable carrier makes his way across the map guarded by team-mates.

So I doubt they’d add that to Assault anyway

> well unlike oddball or grifball Assault isn’t a game the heavily relies on movement. It makes sense for grifball and oddball to throw the balls since they’re more about keep-away and moving back and forth. Assault however is more like CTF in that the idea is a vulnerable carrier makes his way across the map guarded by team-mates.
>
> So I doubt they’d add that to Assault anyway

Yeah but messing with oddball = Mind blown

Hopefully they change the flag dropping and picking up thing

> > I wonder if we can drop the bomb >_>
>
> What kind of sick joke is that .

I laughed harder than i should

> > You may not be able to throw the bomb at all. We haven’t seen the bomb yet so we’ll have to wait for a definite answer from 343 about whether or not we can throw it.
> >
> > Also before anyone uses ‘Grifball uses a bomb’ to counter what I said, look carefully at the ball.
>
> Well, that could be the new bomb for all we know.
>
> On a different note, we can finally play football effectively in Halo!
>
> Me gusta.

You can have baseball too…people can throw the ball, gravity hammer can hit it.

Fairly certain we can throw the bomb.

Grifball is its own gametype and not an assault variant anymore. Hopefully you can’t throw a bomb around.