A PSA to those of you who do like Halo 4.

Don’t let the complaining discourage you guys. All game forums get filled with people who do nothing but complain. They’re just a very vocal minority. Ignore them. If you give them too much attention, then it’ll only get worse.

P.S. I’m sure many already know this. If you do, just move on, rather than yell at me for stating the obvious. After all, if you like Halo 4, then we’re on the same side.

P.P.S. Also be aware that I am only referring to those who are saying things like “343 has dumbed Halo down”, “Halo has been casualized”, “This isn’t Halo”, or “Halo is dead”, not those with legitimate grievances like you custom gamers.

There’s nothing wrong with having an opinion and stating it in a public manner, as long as it’s not done through obscene or disrespectful means.

Nobody’s trying to discourage those who genuinely enjoy the game.

> There’s nothing wrong with having an opinion and stating it in a public manner, as long as it’s not done through obscene or disrespectful means.
>
> Nobody’s trying to discourage those who genuinely enjoy the game.

Please read the third paragraph of the OP. :wink:

A public beta probably would’ve solved a lot of these problems people are having. Yes, I know you’re talking about the other kind of complainers.

I love Halo 4!!! Real fun all around

Yeah seriously. Some people are so cynical and ridiculous they can never enjoy anything. It’s like with Resident Evil 6; the game is fantastic, but some people are still too hung up on really dumb things to acknowledge that it’s an incredible game.

Just like the people who said that Reach was an awful game. It was flawed, but it was an incredible game despite its flaws, and one of the most groundbreaking Halos to date.

It’s people like these that make me feel that it should be illegal for them to voice their opinion on anything if all they do is find things to complain about.

> A public beta probably would’ve solved a lot of these problems people are having. Yes, I know you’re talking about the other kind of complainers.

These first few weeks/months are essentially the public beta. 343 will be making extensive changes to War Games as time goes on. Just a note.

> Please read the third paragraph of the OP. :wink:

People who say such things still explain themselves, usually. Just because they make a controversial claim doesn’t mean that their voice and opinion should be deemed void.