A problem with 1 perk announced.

There is going to be a double health perk. How is that going to work with HALO?! :frowning: Your thoughts v

Now, arguably I’m a pretty dull and gullible person. But this statement of yours demands proof.

proof or it didnt happen

There won’t be

Source please?

when did u get this info by chance?

Just a minute my iPad needs to be alive post in a few minutes.

First I have heard of it, and considering that they are not called ‘perks’ contrary to popular belief, I’m calling shenanigans.

from google news on halo 4 > Link really hard to see. Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+

Fake.

Sorry a little too early in the morning, but it can be OFFICIAL or it can be FAKE, no one has played the game. Plus everyone can be a little positive or awnser the question of what your thoughts might be on this specific perk if it was true.

I had to re-edit this, im a lil loopy in the morning.

um…no?

If you actually read it, you would see this is OXMs hopes for Halo 4, nothing official, nor confirmed.

Link or it didn’t happen

> Link or it didn’t happen

I posted a link kid.

[deleted]

> Do you even know what an example is?

I posted the freakin thing up there ^ READ MY POSTS.

> > Link or it didn’t happen
>
> I posted a link kid.

LOL, that’s just how OXM THINKS how “perks” would work (albeit poorly) not an actual confirmation on how perks will actually work in the game.

[deleted]

The title of the article says “Halo 4 “perks”: five ways they could actually work”.
This is OXM speculating on what the game mechanics could be and how they can possibly work.