A potential fix to weapon lowering?

Why not make it a custom game option to turn the ability on and off? Would this not work?

I mean other custom game options dont have any online glitches that allow players to access them during a match. Would this also work for weapon lowering?

(also why not test the new system to even see if there is a glitch like BXR, I mean have they even confirmed the existence of such a glitch? I just feel that they are being a bit too defensive about it)

This would greatly help potential machinima makers because not everyone can jut get people together in one place very easily in person just to lower some weapons.

well I thought it was a good idea…

i heard something about weapon lowering earlier…

> i heard something about weapon lowering earlier…

Weapon lowering, just like Halo 3, ODST & Reach, is offline only (System Link & Local).

> > i heard something about weapon lowering earlier…
>
> Weapon lowering, just like Halo 3, ODST & Reach, is offline only (System Link & Local).

Source? and not the machinima one please… to me that just shows it’s in the game, doesn’t confirm not being online.

> > > i heard something about weapon lowering earlier…
> >
> > Weapon lowering, just like Halo 3, ODST & Reach, is offline only (System Link & Local).
>
> Source? and not the machinima one please… to me that just shows it’s in the game, doesn’t confirm not being online.

This video from Red vs Blue shows weapon lowering is in.

> > > > i heard something about weapon lowering earlier…
> > >
> > > Weapon lowering, just like Halo 3, ODST & Reach, is offline only (System Link & Local).
> >
> > Source? and not the machinima one please… to me that just shows it’s in the game, doesn’t confirm not being online.
>
> This video from Red vs Blue shows weapon lowering is in.

ah, i meant source that it is just for offline use.

I heard it was online…i’m honestly confused now.

I can’t see it being online. I don’t know why.

Pardon my ignorance but what is weapon lowering? I know what BXR is but what does that have to do with it?

At RTX wasn’t it confirmed in for Custom Games? As well as weapon dropping? (Online)

> Pardon my ignorance but what is weapon lowering? I know what BXR is but what does that have to do with it?

It has nothing to do with BXR.

Weapon lowering is just that: the ability to lower your weapon, (usually through a series of simultaneous button-presses). It doesn’t affect the game, it just makes it easier to make good machinimas.

I also want to say that I don’t understand the point of this thread.

> > Pardon my ignorance but what is weapon lowering? I know what BXR is but what does that have to do with it?
>
> It has nothing to do with BXR.
>
> Weapon lowering is just that: the ability to lower your weapon, (usually through a series of simultaneous button-presses). It doesn’t affect the game, it just makes it easier to make good machinimas.
>
> I also want to say that I don’t understand the point of this thread.

That makes sense but I still don’t understand why the OP brought up BXR.

> Pardon my ignorance but what is weapon lowering? I know what BXR is but what does that have to do with it?

Allows you to lower your weapon in multiplayer games for Machinima purposes.

The reason you can’t lower your weapon in both Halo 3 & Reach was due to fear from Bungie that it would cause button glitches similar to Halo 2’s BXR, BXB and all that stuff.

I don’t know how the BXR was born from the weapon lowering in Halo 2, but according to Bungie, it did.

Considering Halo 4 is ran off a heavily modified Reach engine, I expect the issue never got fixed.