A possible suggestion to "counter" quitting...

It’s a fairly simple idea really, match people with a similar quit percentages. So people who never quit are matched with people who never quit, people who rarely quit are matched with people who rarely quit and people who quit all the time are matched with quitters, rage-quitters, betrayal boot victims and generally jerkoffs.

This method would also reward people who don’t quit by matching them with teamates that are more likely to have half a brain, and people who quit all the time are matched together so they probably wouldn’t care if a teamate quits as their quitting nature suggests they don’t give 2 -Yoinks!- about winning or their team,

What are your thoughts?

I like this idea.

This is a nice idea, however, I pity those with poor connections…

> This is a nice idea, however, I pity those with poor connections…

> This is a nice idea, however, I pity those with poor connections…

Yeah…but as they’re used to lagging out it wouldn’t bother them as much as everyone else…Lesser of 2 evils?

> > This is a nice idea, however, I pity those with poor connections…
>
> Yeah…but as they’re used to lagging out it wouldn’t bother them as much as everyone else…Lesser of 2 evils?

What happens if they get a new service provider or somehow improve their connection?

> > > This is a nice idea, however, I pity those with poor connections…
> >
> > Yeah…but as they’re used to lagging out it wouldn’t bother them as much as everyone else…Lesser of 2 evils?
>
> What happens if they get a new service provider or somehow improve their connection?

LOL…I guess they’d just have to grind their teeth and try and lower their quit percentage?

-Yoink!-…The only flaw in an otherwise perfect solution :frowning: