A possible improvement to Multiplayer, just an idea.

As you know in Halo Reach you can customize your multiplayer search to your fancy, whether you want chatty, polite, team or lone wolf based team mates. My idea is to incorporate this kind of idea when searching for game types. We all have personal preferences on maps we love or detest along with gametypes. For example I love DMRs and CTF but not a great fan of Assault, and love maps like Uncaged but dislike Countdown. You could insert your personal preferences just like you do currently meaning you had a greater chance of playing gametypes and maps you love most. This would result in more fun, we can all agree that we have the most fun when playing games we enjoy, less quiters, because they’ll be playing games they like and generally a higher standard of competition because people will be playing maps and gametypes they are familiar with. So what do you think?

> As you know in Halo Reach you can customize your multiplayer search to your fancy, whether you want chatty, polite, team or lone wolf based team mates. My idea is to incorporate this kind of idea when searching for game types. We all have personal preferences on maps we love or detest along with gametypes. For example I love DMRs and CTF but not a great fan of Assault, and love maps like Uncaged but dislike Countdown. You could insert your personal preferences just like you do currently meaning you had a greater chance of playing gametypes and maps you love most. This would result in more fun, we can all agree that we have the most fun when playing games we enjoy, less quiters, because they’ll be playing games they like and generally a higher standard of competition because people will be playing maps and gametypes they are familiar with. So what do you think?

I like it.

also to be able to search for people with the map packs

Good idea. I’m just here to kill duh bad gaiz, so I don’t want to play objective games.