a possible halo 4 release date!

as mention before, 343 has said that halo 4 will take place 4 years, 7 months and 10 days after halo 3, halo 3 ended on march 3 2553, which means halo 4 starts on october 13 2557. anyone think the game might be released somewhere near october 13?

I heard Nov. 6

Interesting idea. I hope so, that seems like a pretty awesome time for it to come out. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Waypoint. Hope you will enjoy your stay. Over here, as you can see, there is a large selection of haters of the current and future Halo games, and over here is a variety of Halo supports.

OT: I don’t think it will be released that early. Holiday 2012 would suggest more November or December-ish. But who knows, it could be a possibility.

Possibility? Idk, it would be interesting though.I don’t see why not.

Edit: Oh yeah, welcome to Waypoint! :slight_smile:

Thai may be irevelent but halo 2 Anniversary will release 2014 November 9th.

> Thai may be irevelent but halo 2 Anniversary will release 2014 November 9th.

Due tell how you stumbled across this sweet, sweet ear soothing information. I must know!

> Thai may be irevelent but halo 2 Anniversary will release 2014 November 9th.

[citation needed]

I don’t think so because October 13th is a Saturday. Do you know any games that come out on saturdays?

> > Thai may be irevelent but halo 2 Anniversary will release 2014 November 9th.
>
> Due tell how you stumbled across this sweet, sweet ear soothing information. I must know!

I think he is assuming since Halo: CEA was released on November 15, 2011, except November 9, 2014 is on a Sunday, and games usually aren’t released on Sundays. But I’m afraid this may be the wrong place to talk about a Halo 2 remake, which hasn’t been confirmed; please go to the Halo 2 topics page for that.

Anyways, I herd on Halopedia that the date adds up to July 20 or July 21, but still in 2557.

yes but maybe that week!

Nov 7 or oct 7, haha