A Positive Thread! Skillmatching is actually good!

One thing I’ve noticed is that the skill level of teams is ALMOST ALWAYS equally matched. Most of my games end with only a 1-5 kill margin between the winning team and losing team. This shows me that the teams are being well balanced and its just a matter of what team has a better game. The amount of games I’ve had end at 49-50 is wonderful.

The skill system is horrible. I’m not sure what luck or people you have been playing with, but I lose almost every game. It’s always my teammate’s fault too.

I play Swat and I come in first pretty much every game where my other teammates go 4-12 or 5-17. It is absolutely ridiculous. I would do better by being down 2 players than to have these people on my team. The other team is almost all positive.

I have lost matches where the final score is 50 and 27. The system is horribly flawed and unfortunately all the people who have never held an Xbox controller end up on my team.

I really hope 343 resets all the ranking after they have fixed them because the people I play with are not platinum.

> 2533274848552064;1:
> One thing I’ve noticed is that the skill level of teams is ALMOST ALWAYS equally matched. Most of my games end with only a 1-5 kill margin between the winning team and losing team. This shows me that the teams are being well balanced and its just a matter of what team has a better game. The amount of games I’ve had end at 49-50 is wonderful.

This is definitely not true. Check out this image to get an idea of the crap I encounter every freakin time I play:

http://goo.gl/YusSrC (why the hell can’t we imbed images on forum posts now?!)

If you can’t see it well enough, that’s me (Platinum 2) getting paired against 2 Diamond, 1 Onyx 6, and 1 unranked. Needless to say, me and my teammates (Platinum 6, Diamond, and Gold 2) got stomped on. To make it even better, it paired us up against this team for the next two games as well. So no, the matching system is NOT good.

> 2533274802016856;3:
> > 2533274848552064;1:
> > One thing I’ve noticed is that the skill level of teams is ALMOST ALWAYS equally matched. Most of my games end with only a 1-5 kill margin between the winning team and losing team. This shows me that the teams are being well balanced and its just a matter of what team has a better game. The amount of games I’ve had end at 49-50 is wonderful.
>
>
> This is definitely not true. Check out this image to get an idea of the crap I encounter every freakin time I play: If you can’t see it well enough, that’s me (Platinum 2) getting paired against 2 Diamond, 1 Onyx 6, and 1 unranked. Needless to say, me and my teammates (Platinum 6, Diamond, and Gold 2) got stomped on. To make it even better, it paired us up against this team for the next two games as well. So no, the matching system is NOT good.

Yeah I find myself leaving the queue after a match to refrain from getting the same teammates and the same enemies.

> 2533274802016856;3:
> > 2533274848552064;1:
> > One thing I’ve noticed is that the skill level of teams is ALMOST ALWAYS equally matched. Most of my games end with only a 1-5 kill margin between the winning team and losing team. This shows me that the teams are being well balanced and its just a matter of what team has a better game. The amount of games I’ve had end at 49-50 is wonderful.
>
>
> This is definitely not true. Check out this image to get an idea of the crap I encounter every freakin time I play: If you can’t see it well enough, that’s me (Platinum 2) getting paired against 2 Diamond, 1 Onyx 6, and 1 unranked. Needless to say, me and my teammates (Platinum 6, Diamond, and Gold 2) got stomped on. To make it even better, it paired us up against this team for the next two games as well. So no, the matching system is NOT good.

I know right? Why are they pairing Plats and Golds against Diamond and Onyx? There’s literally no chance you can win unless you get lucky. And I don’t like how the CSR is based on your win-loss ratio, not your KDA.

> 2533274939018653;5:
> > 2533274802016856;3:
> > > 2533274848552064;1:
> > > One thing I’ve noticed is that the skill level of teams is ALMOST ALWAYS equally matched. Most of my games end with only a 1-5 kill margin between the winning team and losing team. This shows me that the teams are being well balanced and its just a matter of what team has a better game. The amount of games I’ve had end at 49-50 is wonderful.
> >
> >
> > This is definitely not true. Check out this image to get an idea of the crap I encounter every freakin time I play: If you can’t see it well enough, that’s me (Platinum 2) getting paired against 2 Diamond, 1 Onyx 6, and 1 unranked. Needless to say, me and my teammates (Platinum 6, Diamond, and Gold 2) got stomped on. To make it even better, it paired us up against this team for the next two games as well. So no, the matching system is NOT good.
>
>
> I know right? Why are they pairing Plats and Golds against Diamond and Onyx? There’s literally no chance you can win unless you get lucky. And I don’t like how the CSR is based on your win-loss ratio, not your KDA.

This is why people need to be demoted through tiers though. I suspect that if you are going against Diamond and Onyx level players that they don’t belong at that diamond and onyx rank. It could be safe to say that even though you can’t be demoted through tiers physically, if you keep losing games your CSR can still go down. Your hidden CSR is what determines who you go up against, not your actual physical rank. At least this is my understanding of how it should be working. Emphasis on should.

I agree the skill matching is really well done I’ve had those nail biting matches in swat were you’re on the edge of your seat as you turn the corner unsure whether or not you’re gonna be the one who wins the match or loses it all.

> 2533274808212229;2:
> The skill system is horrible. I’m not sure what luck or people you have been playing with, but I lose almost every game. It’s always my teammate’s fault too.
>
> I play Swat and I come in first pretty much every game where my other teammates go 4-12 or 5-17. It is absolutely ridiculous. I would do better by being down 2 players than to have these people on my team. The other team is almost all positive.
>
> I have lost matches where the final score is 50 and 27. The system is horribly flawed and unfortunately all the people who have never held an Xbox controller end up on my team.
>
> I really hope 343 resets all the ranking after they have fixed them because the people I play with are not platinum.

I always love seeing "always my teammates fault "

the he system is a lot better than mcc but they need to have rank season last 6 months to a year and make it hard to reach gold and higher

> 2533274808212229;2:
> The skill system is horrible. I’m not sure what luck or people you have been playing with, but I lose almost every game. It’s always my teammate’s fault too.
>
> I play Swat and I come in first pretty much every game where my other teammates go 4-12 or 5-17. It is absolutely ridiculous. I would do better by being down 2 players than to have these people on my team. The other team is almost all positive.
>
> I have lost matches where the final score is 50 and 27. The system is horribly flawed and unfortunately all the people who have never held an Xbox controller end up on my team.
>
> I really hope 343 resets all the ranking after they have fixed them because the people I play with are not platinum.

Always the teammates fault. Learn to carry.