A Plea to quitters

I am putting this post out there to make a plea to those that quit on a regular basis. I understand that life happens and sometimes you will have to leave a match because of whatever reason.

With the new playlist Team Throwdown (which is fantastic by the way) which has no Join in Progress please do not join that playlist unless you will be able to complete the whole match.

If you quit because you are getting your butt handed to you I suggest this, finish the match. When you are done with the match go into Theater and watch how the other players won the match, look for mistakes that you made. Then work to eliminate what you did wrong and copy what worked for the other team. This will make you a better player overall. Then soon you will be doing the dominating.

My theory is this. Playing against better players will make you a better skilled player, playing against equal or lesser skilled players will never increase your skill.

So please stop joining matches you will most likely not finish especially in Team Throwdown.

> I am putting this post out there to make a plea to those that quit on a regular basis. I understand that life happens and sometimes you will have to leave a match because of whatever reason.
>
> With the new playlist Team Throwdown (which is fantastic by the way) which has no Join in Progress please do not join that playlist unless you will be able to complete the whole match.
>
> If you quit because you are getting your butt handed to you I suggest this, finish the match. When you are done with the match go into Theater and watch how the other players won the match, look for mistakes that you made. Then work to eliminate what you did wrong and copy what worked for the other team. This will make you a better player overall. Then soon you will be doing the dominating.
>
> <mark>My theory is this. Playing against better players will make you a better skilled player, playing against equal or lesser skilled players will never increase your skill.</mark>
>
> So please stop joining matches you will most likely not finish especially in Team Throwdown.

I like what you said here, but if the player is so easily frustrated that he leaves a match because hes/shes getting whooped, more than likely he/she will not have the patience to learn from his mistakes. On top of that, most people are too concerned with their K/D so if they see they are outmatched, they will leave, hoping that next round he/she is placed with a bunch of scrubs.

I’ll play the game the way I feel like playing it thank you very much. If I want to quit, then I’ll quit. I’m not sticking around so you can sit there an pad your K/D.

> I am putting this post out there to make a plea to those that quit on a regular basis. I understand that life happens and sometimes you will have to leave a match because of whatever reason.
>
> With the new playlist Team Throwdown (which is fantastic by the way) which has no Join in Progress please do not join that playlist unless you will be able to complete the whole match.
>
> If you quit because you are getting your butt handed to you I suggest this, finish the match. When you are done with the match go into Theater and watch how the other players won the match, look for mistakes that you made. Then work to eliminate what you did wrong and copy what worked for the other team. This will make you a better player overall. Then soon you will be doing the dominating.
>
> My theory is this. Playing against better players will make you a better skilled player, playing against equal or lesser skilled players will never increase your skill.
>
> So please stop joining matches you will most likely not finish especially in Team Throwdown.

Theres no visible ranking system so why should anyone care if they quit?

> I’ll play the game the way I feel like playing it thank you very much. If I want to quit, then I’ll quit. I’m not sticking around so you can sit there an pad your K/D.

FYI, I don’t pad my K/D. I have played plenty of matches where I have been taken to school but I don’t quit matches. I also play objective when I am in those games and have come across many a true stat padders.

Your reason is why I am all for the quit ban.

Yeah somethings got to be done about the currently extensive amount of quitting…

AN ANALYSIS OF QUITTING AND HOW TO PREVENT IT
^^ it’s a bit of a read but if you’ve got the time then have a look and show your thanks (if you agree).

> Yeah somethings got to be done about the currently extensive amount of quitting…
>
> AN ANALYSIS OF QUITTING AND HOW TO PREVENT IT
> ^^ it’s a bit of a read but if you’ve got the time then have a look and show your thanks (if you agree).

That was a long read but a good one. You make a lot of good points.

I think they should people for an entire day if a player quits too much.

Do this and problem solved. I support it 100%.

Quitting is plain immature.