A plea to 343.

Please do something about all the AFKers in reach.

Bungie obviously wasn’t going to do anything about it and when i read that 343 was going to be getting some power to do stuff for reach i was happier than when i read bungie was adding a permanent Living Dead playlist (of course that sucks due to broken camping spots for humans) because i got some hope that someone might do something about getting stuck with AFKers almost every firefight game.

Yes. Reset them. I want tears. Lot’s of filthy tainted tears. mMmmmm yum. =)

And while you brought up Infection it would be nice to have some good community Infection maps in Matchmaking. The regular maps they use doesn’t make it feel like Zombies. It makes it feel like run to guys that have a clear line of sight on you and hope you don’t get capped on the way.

> Yes. Reset them. I want tears. Lot’s of filthy tainted tears. mMmmmm yum. =)

This :smiley:

Actually I think Bungie instituted a new function of the banhammer to cover such instances. For instance a Forerunner (one of I believe 49) was banned for AFKing in Firefight.

> Actually I think Bungie instituted a new function of the banhammer to cover such instances. For instance a Forerunner (one of I believe 49) was banned for AFKing in Firefight.

Haha, I saw this on the bnet forums. He came bragging about how no one would get the satisfaction of seeing him get banned, then an employee posted and pretty much said “lolno” and reset him.