A PLAYER AFK, USED A LEGENDARY BOOST AND LIED!

In mythic firefight a player did nothing but move, hide and not support the team, besides he didn’t take any vehicles and moved away from the battle zones where the enemy was. At the end he killed 2 and won 22,992 xp, which I find annoying and unfair, at the end of the game I sent him a message telling him that people like him should be banned and he told me that “IT WAS ONLY ONCE, I HAD LAG”, I used a glitch to know how much xp he won and got a legendary boost, it is likely that this action has been repeated several times, after the message he disconnected. The user is a little more than 2 million short of reaching level 152. Please take the necessary actions so that this type of player does not ruin the experience and that players who make an effort in this mode are not treated like this. I already made a report, but is gonna be enough?

If you reported them and included proof then action should be taken.

Stuff like this happens. Report and move on. Sending them messages doesn’t do anything, and getting worked up about it won’t do anything either.

That would make me upset too. Glad you reported them.

Man thats actually tough especially when halo is team based game. Good thing you reported him.

The best thing you can do is play with a team, there are so many companies that are grinding 152, take adventage of them. As soon as you play alone and see this kind of person, just report them and go on your way.

Just report the user and be clear about the issue. Action should be taken as it has to many others.

Record a game clip & submit a player report through Halo Support.
Providing evidence of players bad behaviour helps your case against them and action will likely be taken. GamerDVR is great, send the link to the clip in your support submission and they’ll be able to watch it.

During my time grinding for 152 early last year I found loads of AFK grinders. Clipped them, reported them and they got banned. People do learn to actually play eventually. I had reported one guy maybe 3/4 times for AFK’ing. Eventually he actually stared playing in matches.
…No one gets 152 for free…

> 2533274865778947;8:
> Record a game clip & submit a player report through Halo Support.
> Providing evidence of players bad behaviour helps your case against them and action will likely be taken. GamerDVR is great, send the link to the clip in your support submission and they’ll be able to watch it.
>
> During my time grinding for 152 early last year I found loads of AFK grinders. Clipped them, reported them and they got banned. People do learn to actually play eventually. I had reported one guy maybe 3/4 times for AFK’ing. Eventually he actually stared playing in matches.
> …No one gets 152 for free…

You’re right, I did that too against many people during my time grinding for 152, its effective

the lag thing is a bit dodgy for sure.

However, every now and then I play a game where im essentially unable to participate due to the retrieving data problem. Sure its ok for the first round or 2, but by round 3, being stuck with the base AR and pistol is basically useless. Its safer to just hide out after that, why die repeatedly for nothing? Its not helping the team in anyway if a player dies a bunch of times, and if they dont have the firepower to take on anything thats all they are going to do.

If someone expected me to just toss away a rare one in a million boost because at the nanosecond they joined the game bugged that isnt especially fair, in the retrieving data case.

there will always be cancer type players in the game to spoil our enjoyment of the game.